• Sydney Kronmiller
    • Eric Who
    • Chello
    • Ian Harrison
    • Andrew Igbokidi
    • Brayden Lape
    • Alyssa Witrado
    • Lana Love

So I've done this poll topic for multiple seasons and this is the first time I have really had trouble fitting in just 15. If there's one thing this season has over most other seasons, it's unique contestants. Such an interesting season.

I felt like I left a lot that could have easily been on here. Ava Lyn Thuresson, Orlando Mendez. Julia aslanli, Madison Hughes, Kayla von Der heide, and a few others.

As usual, if your pick is not on the poll, namedrop them and if they are mentioned enough, I will replace them with an option that has no votes. Feel free to suggest the addition or removal of contestants.

I still don't know who to pick so I'll categorize until I make my decision.

From a pure unique voice standpoint. I think sydney and Orlando take it.

orlando I'm not a fan of tonally but his country sound is very different to me. Its like, a nasally raspy sound, can't just be me no?

I would add Kim but i keep seeing Kim Burrell comparisons and she's a gospel legend. So I can only assume other aspiring gospel singers have tried to replicate her sound too. Nonetheless, Kim is pretty unique still.

In terms of who has the most unique style. I'd go with either Bodie or Kique. How they approach and tackle songs is distinctly them.

Not surprised Bodie is winning (although I thought it would be more close) A bit surprised Kique has only 1 vote though. I think he was the best at flipping songs along with Bodie based on his KO and POs.

Edited by Hsamid

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I give up trying to answer these polls because there are so many ways to interpret the word “unique”. Genuinely have no clue

Really? To me it's somewhat clear cut. Who has the voice and/or musical style that sounds the least or unlike anyone else you've heard.

Edited by Hsamid

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Really? To me it's somewhat clear cut. Who has the voice and/or musical style that sounds the least or unlike anyone else you've heard.

I didn’t know if it meant “unique for The Voice” or “unique for the music industry as a whole”.

If the latter is the case, I don’t think Bodie or Devix are that unique at all. I’d probably give it to Sydney because females with that low of a voice are rare.

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I didn’t know if it meant “unique for The Voice” or “unique for the music industry as a whole”.

If the latter is the case, I don’t think Bodie or Devix are that unique at all. I’d probably give it to Sydney because females with that low of a voice are rare.

Fair enough. What I had in mind was in general. Since if they are the most unique on the Voice they're likely to be the most unique generally as well.

Like with Sydney, she'd be my answer for both on the voice and in the industry.