Coaches who lost multiple contestants in one elimination round

FloorWax

Season 4 Top 8

Adam’s contestants Judith Hill and Sarah Simmons were eliminated. They were both 4-chair turns. He was left with one contestant (Amber Carrington) while Team Blake remained intact (Danielle Bradbery, The Swon Brothers, and Holly Tucker). 

EDIT:

Adam Levine: “I hate this country.”

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

I know this isn't technically an "elimination round," but how about the time in Season 7, when Adam's team members got 4th, 3rd, and 2nd in the finale compared to Blake's single one? (Damien Lawson, Chris Jamison, Matt McAndrew vs. Craig Wayne Boyd)

Likewise, how about the time in Season 16, when Blake's team members got 4th, 3rd, and 2nd in the finale compared to John Legend's single one? (Andrew Sevener, Dexter Roberts, Gyth Rigdon vs. Maelyn Jarmon)

On 12/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, Bouli said:

I know this isn't technically an "elimination round," but how about the time in Season 7, when Adam's team members got 4th, 3rd, and 2nd in the finale compared to Blake's single one? (Damien Lawson, Chris Jamison, Matt McAndrew vs. Craig Wayne Boyd)

Totally a random and irrelevant question, but wtf was the point of the wildcard determining the final person (Damien) to be in the finale in S7? I still find it to be one of the weirdest production decisions to ever be made on the show. The S7 finale wildcard was almost offensive as the Cross Battles IMO.

Edited by ikwonic
  • Like 1