Do you think it’s possible that Blake could have bodie Bryce and Brayden in the finale

Sachin Jain

?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

because im being petty and answering the question extremely literally even though i know what the poll is supposed to mean 😁

Well, to be fair, the poll say "it's possible" so, that means that even if there is 0.0000000000001% chance of it happening, the answer is still "yes" 

Basically what you said before lol

25 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Idk why y'all are voting yes. We know our dear main audience but i don't think they would go as far as allowing two singers that mediocre in the finale, especially when Blake already has one of his two finalist places already covered with bodie. 

Two of them will go through by PV, we know that. Then the 3rd one (either Bryce or Brayden I assume) will have the advantage of being the only country guy on the save + being Team Blake. The producers won’t be on their side, sure, but ruling them out would be a mistake.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Two of them will go through by PV, we know that. Then the 3rd one (either Bryce or Brayden I assume) will have the advantage of being the only country guy on the save + being Team Blake. The producers won’t be on their side, sure, but ruling them out would be a mistake.

Ok, i take back what i said. You are right.

I´m taking a leap but I´m gonna say no. 

I can´t see Brayden making it by continuing to sing Sam Hunt or Kane Brown. Nobody who has been that plain and reclutant to showcase more than 1/2 of range has gotten to the finale that easily. 

Edited by Misirlou

I think it's possible, sadly. I feel like Bodie (deservingly) and Bryce could make it through on the Top 4 in votes. I am not so sure or as convinced on Brayden. Hopefully he doesn't win the IS if he lands down there.

Bryce had that advantage a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if Brayden got it next week. 

Although on the other hand, Brayden could have the votes to make it through over Bryce for a PV spot. Then Bryce could have that IS vote advantage, which I hope doesn't happen as well. 😐 But we'll see. :dead: 

• 2 weeks later...