Actors & Actresses Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

Ruth Negga

ruth-negga-biracial-identity.jpg

Adorable ❤️. Ruth Negga is an Irish actress and is just such a joy to watch on screen. She received a surprise Oscar nomination for her performance in Loving. Some people blame Negga for Amy Adams snub for Arrival, but Meryl was the outlier in that lineup if we're all being honest here. However, just as the Oscars giveth they take it away as Negga was brutally snubbed for her performance in Passing this past year (though personallyme I feel Tessa Thompson deserved the Oscar buzz for that movie that Negga was getting but I digress). On the tv side of things, she's been in a few British shows, she played Raina in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Tulip O'Hare in Preacher. She's gonna be in an upcoming Netflix romcom with Dan Levy, Himesh Patel, and Luke Evans WHAT A CAST. I absolutely adore Negga in everything I've seen her in, but she absolutely has the weakest filmography of the four remaining so I gotta cut her here.

Save Patricia Clarkson

Antonio Banderas

190819-antonio-banderas-cs-1029a.jpg

I did go back and forth between Antonio and Don, but my gut was telling me to save Don and we have one post in favor of Don and zero in favor of Antonio so I'm gonna side with the majority (as if I didn't keep the poll open for like an hour if even lol). Antonio Banderas is a Spanish actor. I love his work with the great Pedro Almodóvar, the last of which, Pain and Glory, earned Banderas his first Oscar nomination. On the more mainstream Hollywood side of things, he has led various franchises such as The Mask of Zorro, the Spy Kids series, and even Puss in Boots in the Shrek movies. Apparently the latest one coming out later this year is actually supposed to be really good! Who would've guessed?! On the tv side of things, he earned Emmy nominations for playing Pancho Villa and Pablo Picasso in some tv biopics. He's gonna be in the upcoming Indiana Jones movie so I'll probably see him there. I really like Antonio Banderas, especially his work with Almodóvar. I can't say I'm a huge fan of him outside of that while Cheadle has a more versatile filmography I appreciate. But he's a great actor to be the final cut of this first half of this game!

Save Don Cheadle

REVIVALS

back-from-dead-1538152148.gif

Bringing back eliminated entries is a rankdown staple. Now that the first half of the game is over, you all will have that opportunity. Here's how it will work.

Each ranker has the option to bring someone back. The person you choose will be back in the game like he or she never was eliminated. Note that they will have no immunity with their return.

However, you can bring someone back now OR wait until the next cycle.

Each ranker will only be able to bring someone back once. This will also be your only revival of the game.

If you decide to wait until the next cycle, anyone eliminated thus far won't be eligible to be chosen next time. This is your only chance to bring back the current eliminated actors/actresses. If you wait until next cycle, then you can only choose to bring back someone eliminated then.

So do you bring someone back now, or do you wait until next time? I'll let you all know now that 60 people will be eliminated in the upcoming cycle.

Please post your decision here on the thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

You have 24 hours to post your decision. Please post ASAP.

@Alex95 @#jeah @*Chris @FrogLenzen @.Rei @~Tom~