Top Country Singer Rankdown

QueenKalie

14 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Excellent tributes to Martina and Lee Ann, Chris! I didn’t know that Martina covered Two More Bottles of Wine but she has great taste!

As for Lee Ann, I’m listening to Call Me Crazy and The Way I’m Living non-singles for the first time and loving them, When I Come Around from the Way I’m Living is good also. I’m glad she returned to her traditional country sound after a few attempts at pop-country, it really is where she belongs and why I’m glad she won. If the classics couldn’t win like Dolly, Tammy, etc., I’m glad someone  heavily influenced by them did.

Thank you!

And this is exactly why I felt like giving the win to Lee Ann, but would have been happy with either of her or Martina winning. 

32 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Tenille Townes won big at the CCMA, held tonight :
Entertainer of the Year

Female Artist of the Year

Songwriter of the year (Girl Who Didn't Care)

Album of the Year (Masquerade)

I saw that earlier so congrats to her on those achievements! I do like her Girl Who Didn't Care song.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't know who that is.

Tell me you are a straight male without telling me you are a straight male :giggle: 

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race : All Stars 3, and one of the most successful winner.  She has a musical career too that's very influenced by Country / Folk!

OMGG LOL what are Nelly and Diplo doing at Stage Coach? :dead: 

Well, okay I know Nelly does have some country leaning music/country collaborations in his music. And his latest album was country flavored sooo I guess it makes sense. :haha: 

And Diplo.... didn't he work with Florida Georgia Line or something? He's REALLY a major stretch though, lol. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG LOL what are Nelly and Diplo doing at Stage Coach? :dead: 

Well, okay I know Nelly does have some country leaning music/country collaborations in his music. And his latest album was country flavored sooo I guess it makes sense. :haha: 

And Diplo.... didn't he work with Florida Georgia Line or something? He's REALLY a major stretch though, lol. :haha: 

He had song with Cam, FGL, and other country artists. 

• Thanks 1