Bodie Fan Thread

jamescasaki

bodiesiggy1.jpg.d1863d32eef2dc6f697a53dbf6978085.jpg

nametextsiggysbodie.png.36ca46b1b836f4c26bc926854a0d4cca.png

Bodie (The Voice) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More

Website Instagram Twitter Facebook YouTube

Qrv3MD7l.png

sLmoAk2.jpg

i think he is exremly talented i am excited  to see bodie on the the voice if you ant to be added just say add me

1 jamescasaki

2 misirlou

3 Teraginn

4 Discovolcano

5 Anybody 354

6 your highness

7 Eric g

8Dalton Eduardo 

9 Persy

10 Vintge voice

11 istersay 

12 jarmon

13 Otto

14 Hbrue123

15 Boston 02

16 hsamid

17 Grammy heidi

18 monkshood

19 Ricky coben

20 David 68

21 Hamza tufail

22 Ali X Rose

23Wgm

23 Wagnerian

24Gmm

25 skyfal 

26 Cookie 73

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bodie's socials are centered around his family.... it's funny coz the genre he sings doesn't exactly match with a "family man image", if that makes sense? It's an interesting combo that can work well for him in terms of longevity on this show, especially since his genre is not exactly Minivan-friendly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Bodie's socials are centered around his family.... it's funny coz the genre he sings doesn't exactly match with a "family man image", if that makes sense? It's an interesting combo that can work well for him in terms of longevity on this show, especially since his genre is not exactly Minivan-friendly.

I think he could gain some surprise support. He´s a family man, and a Christian as well, according to his socials. Plus when Blake keeps an artist so far outside of his lane to hit the lives, he tends to like them. 

I´m rooting for him to get into his Top 3 (Or 2, since we don´t know the lives format).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think he could gain some surprise support. He´s a family man, and a Christian as well, according to his socials. Plus when Blake keeps an artist so far outside of his lane to hit the lives, he tends to like them. 

I´m rooting for him to get into his Top 3 (Or 2, since we don´t know the lives format).

Blake tends to like variety in his live show teams.... that can be a point in Bodie's favor. Here's to hoping!

Blake Busch included Bodie in the "pop vibes" section of this article.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-22-contestant-list-meet-the-artists-photos-videos.htm

Blake wrote:

Bodie Wade who goes by the single name of Bodie is one of the most artistic singers this year. The now Orange County based singer started his career in Arizona. He raps and has a pure pop sound that is meant for today’s industry. His voice has so many layers to it. Think singers like Blackbear meets Bryce Vine meets Amine when it comes to Bodie’s sound.

Bodie isn’t the type of singer that usually goes on The Voice, so I’m looking forward to his journey. He has two songs with over a million streams and has a collab with established rapper Gnash (Garrett Nash). Bodie also suffers from Alopecia and has tried to raise awareness as well as use his music to express himself.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...