The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

it makes me a little sad to think that some of the contestants seem to have a positive view of idf in terms of sending us ~messages~ through their stories but once the season starts if people are mean, then a lot of the contestants will probably have a soured view of idf. (perhaps this could be a reason to continue to be nice about contestants when the voice starts! :0)

Edited by QueenCami
please don’t take this too seriously 😭 i don’t mean to sound unkind or anything, i just hope that the contestants will continue to find idf a fun, relatively friendly place since some of them are clearly reading the site
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

it makes me a little sad to think that some of the contestants seem to have a positive view of idf in terms of sending us ~messages~ through their stories but once the season starts if people are mean, then a lot of the contestants will probably have a soured view of idf. (perhaps this could be a reason to continue to be nice about contestants when the voice starts! :0)

That’s why I would recommend them to only read their fan threads (although the best thing they can do for their mental health is to stay as far away as possible from this site :haha:)

• Haha 2

I have a feeling Omar will be like a better Joshua for me, I like his song choices better so far and from that snippet his tone sounds cleaner too.

Β 

I agree with the poster that said they don't cast many people like him these days, he's refreshing honestly.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jayshon said:

Ok so Omar, Morgan, Cara, and Kevin are out for premiere leak candidates.

I actually think this could be part of the premiere lineup. The first look singers always ended up being in premiere week.Β 

Β 

Season 19- Tamara: Premiere Leak Ep 1

Season 20- Zae: Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2

Season 20- Dana: Mondays Premiere Ep 1

Season 18- Toneisha: Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2Β 

Season 21- Gymani- Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2

Β 

The only first look singer that didn’t get included in the Premiere Week was Holly and she was episode 3.Β 

Β 

I really see Omar and Cara being in the Premiere or even premiere week with Kevin as well. I see Morgan being in Episode 3 because they usually tend to put finalists and future winners in that episode like Carter, Hoot, Chevel.Β 

Β 

Another Theory I have is maybe them putting Omar in the 2nd Episode and as the Leak. Like just like how they did with Gymani.

Edited by VoiceSelf12

20 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I actually think this could be part of the premiere lineup. The first look singers always ended up being in premiere week.Β 

Β 

Season 19- Tamara: Premiere Leak Ep 1

Season 20- Zae: Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2

Season 20- Dana: Mondays Premiere Ep 1

Season 18- Toneisha: Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2Β 

Season 21- Gymani- Tuesdays Premiere Leak Ep 2

Β 

The only first look singer that didn’t get included in the Premiere Week was Holly and she was episode 3.Β 

Β 

I really see Omar and Cara being in the Premiere or even premiere week with Kevin as well. I see Morgan being in Episode 3 because they usually tend to put finalists and future winners in that episode like Carter, Hoot, Chevel.Β 

Β 

Another Theory I have is maybe them putting Omar in the 2nd Episode and as the Leak. Like just like how they did with Gymani.

So what is a leak ?Β 

23 minutes ago, JollyNcool said:

So what is a leak ?Β 

When they preview a blind audition (also for battles and KO) before the episode airs. They show the whole thing besides who the contestant picks/who the coach selects as a winner.

It's typically Friday morning/noon before the Monday episode, and on Tuesday mornings before the Tuesday episode.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

When they preview a blind audition (also for battles and KO) before the episode airs. They show the whole thing besides who the contestant picks/who the coach selects as a winner.

It's typically Friday morning/noon before the Monday episode, and on Tuesday mornings before the Tuesday episode.

Nice, thank youΒ