The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

When it’s 21 seasons in, and you’re still making the same jokeΒ 

when it’s 21 seasons in and your still a buzzkill. Relax just wanted to bring it back since we ain’t done that joke in monthsπŸ˜‚ You sound like you fell for itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All I'm saying is we didn't know about Alicia in S14 or Nick in S20 until the day tapings started.

Β 

So don't get too hyped for info we might not even get until the end of June (presumably). This is the first time the show's had a gap in between seasons so anything can go for now. :thumbs:

Β 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Β 

Β 

I heard somethin about it but I didnt know it was on NBC, and considering Kelly is literally omnipresent in the network, and that the show is already taped, I guess Nick's still a possible candidate for S22.

Β 

(Also, does he even dance? Lol)

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

We all know the premiere will be September 26. They Better give us the coachΒ 

The premiere probably will be on September 19th. That way,Β  the season finale can be on December 13th. Otherwise, the season' finale would have to be on December 20th and that has never happened before.Β 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I heard somethin about it but I didnt know it was on NBC, and considering Kelly is literally omnipresent in the network, and that the show is already taped, I guess Nick's still a possible candidate for S22.

Β 

(Also, does he even dance? Lol)

Idk I feel Nick might be too busy with his family, and promoting his new show for s22.Β 

NBC cancelled "Mr. Mayor" and "Kenan"

Mr. Mayor was getting better viewership/ratings in its short run than American Song Contest did pretty much the whole way through. Hoping they haven't thought up a replacement for ASC next year and we get back to twice a year for The Voice ❀️

Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

NBC cancelled "Mr. Mayor" and "Kenan"

Mr. Mayor was getting better viewership/ratings in its short run than American Song Contest did pretty much the whole way through. Hoping they haven't thought up a replacement for ASC next year and we get back to twice a year for The Voice ❀️

Β 

I saw the ASC ratings and damn. Not good at all. I'd be very surprised if they bring it back.