The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Wait I think someone from a past duo/trio has come solo and auditioned and made it. I’m guessing it’s one of the girls from Hello Sunday, Maybe someone from Andi and Alex, One-Up, Worth The Wait, The Cunningham Sisters, The Bundy’s , KCK3, It’s possibly it can be from one of these duos/trios that didn’t make it that far.

guys i did some digging and i think they did a gag where Morgan Wallen returned as a joke/celebrity audition, kind of like they did on other shows.

twitter niall stan says that it backfired because he got no chair turns 😬 but blake and kelly recognized him at least and they chatted about his career post-the voice. might not get aired though since that seems kind awkward lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

guys i did some digging and i think they did a gag where Morgan Wallen returned as a joke/celebrity audition, kind of like they did on other shows.

twitter niall stan says that it backfired because he got no chair turns 😬 but blake and kelly recognized him at least and they chatted about his career post-the voice. might not get aired though since that seems kind awkward lol.

(lying)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

That would have been weird (obviously you’re joking).

While I was really young, back in S4, I think someone who had released some music auditioned and got no chair turns. I think Blake recognized her.

And in S3, Cupid (the guy who came out with the Cupid Shuffle) auditioned … with the Cupid Shuffle. He got no chair turns.

Just now, QueenCami said:

You got time to make up these stories but not enough time to listen to clips for 10 minutes? /s

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Anybody354 said:

While I was really young, back in S4, I think someone who had released some music auditioned and got no chair turns. I think Blake recognized her.

And in S3, Cupid (the guy who came out with the Cupid Shuffle) auditioned … with the Cupid Shuffle. He got no chair turns.

on this topic, I think someone said that Jazmine Sullivan recognized Kim Cruse 👀 

• Like 2

Just now, Teraginn said:

You got time to make up these stories but not enough time to listen to clips for 10 minutes? /s

you're so right but lying is like one of my lifelong passions. and i'm still listening to other music so it wouldn't flow well for me to turn it off and listen to the clips.

but i promise !!! i will someday !!!! (perhaps lying)

• Haha 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I can't answer that, way too subjective, but in terms of 4 chairs.... Of the names we know, Chance and Niall have 2 each, and Kelly and Blake have 1 each.

can you answer who this "first" person is? i'm quite curious and also quite impatient and it is a terrible combination 💔

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

He was really hoping Chance would turn for him so he could choose him and prove to the world that he isn't actually racist. :giggle:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I had some vague memory of this too so I looked it up. I think it's Julie Roberts.

Awkward too since she sang Blake's song lol.