The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

38 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And I’ve downplayed some of the feedback… this guy was gonna win the season from his blind audition.

I have a feeling he will close the premiere at this point (similar to Wendy). They could air a 4 chair turn that makes playoffs on their original team earlier in the episode.

For anyone still interested in my If The Winners Battled, if Grace wins, she’s going up against Alisan or Maelyn. King NOIVAS is going against Cam, Chris or the season 24 winner. I almost wish Holly Forbes could come back and win a season, so she could go against Jordan Smith or Josh Kaufman. Sorry King Neil can no longer win, but I’m happy for Grace and King NOIVAS.

Edited by Jaffy

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

Sorelle singing Blame it On the Boogie will be verrrrrry interesting

I don’t really like them sorry. I wish Alyssa had their spot. If they miraculously are destined make the finale, I hope they step it up on the actual show, compared to their covers.

Edited by Jaffy

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

For anyone still interested in my If The Winners Battled, if Grace wins, she’s going up against Alisan or Maelyn. King NOIVAS is going against Cam, Chris or the season 24 winner. I almost wish Holly Forbes could come back and win a season, so she could go against Jordan Smith or Josh Kaufman. Sorry King Neil can no longer win, but I’m happy for him,

Why you are spoiling it? Don't kill all the suspense.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Sorelle is the first ever contestant(s) to be paired against two former no-chair turners. Coincidentally, they were from the same season. 

Will post on Trivia as soon as the KO started.

Edited by Ottoxxx

Just realized that all of the blocks were sorta wasted in the Blinds 😂

Blake blocked Kelly for Neil. He is now with Kelly.

Niall blocked Kelly for Kala. She was on Team Kelly.

Chance blocked Blake for NOIVAS. He is now with Blake.

Kelly blocked Blake for Laura. Laura picked Niall and is no longer in the competition.

Kelly blocked Blake for Holly. Blake did not turn. She picked Kelly and is still with Kelly.

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voice said:

Just realized that all of the blocks were wasted in the Blinds 😂

Blake blocked Kelly for Neil. He is now with Kelly.

Niall blocked Kelly for Kala. She was on Team Kelly.

Chance blocked Blake for NOIVAS. He is now with Blake.

Kelly blocked Blake for Laura. Laura picked Niall and is no longer in the competition.

Kelly blocked Blake for Holly. Blake did not turn. She picked Kelly and is still with Kelly.

If I were a coach, I’d block Blake or Kelly for a country guy, even if I already had one organically.

Edited by Jaffy