Kique Fan Thread 🦎 πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ί

Mistake006

Β 

G: Kique GomezΒ vs.Β Tanner HoweΒ - TBA.Β Tanner SAVED by Gwen.

Looks like Kique has made it to the Knockouts!! πŸ˜€ I’m so proud of him! ☺️ I have a feeling he is becoming Gwen’s frontrunner.

Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 1:17 AM, Bk1234 said:

C97123-E8-9-DE3-4-B34-81-A1-448-F08-D8-C
RIP - if he was on Team Legend he probably would have gotten to meet her πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Ikr I'm sad for him but look on the bright side, he's on team Gwen where he,as of now,can potentially be the frontrunner and has a lane all to himself (if I'm not mistaken) I haven't checked out much of the other artists. Besides,John always drops his young teens so it's a W for him to be on team GwenΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Ikr I'm sad for him but look on the bright side, he's on team Gwen where he,as of now,can potentially be the frontrunner and has a lane all to himself (if I'm not mistaken) I haven't checked out much of the other artists. Besides,John always drops his young teens so it's a W for him to be on team GwenΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Very true. Kique definitely has the potential to be a frontrunner on Team Gwen.Β 

• Like 1

So I realized I didn't have a super clear fave on Team Gwen, so I reappraised her team, and I gotta admit, I slept on Kique big time. I guess I didn't really looked into him because he's younger than the type I usually like to stan on this show. Anyway, he's essentially the soul version of Noah Mac to me. Good luck to him in KOs! Been a while since I supported anyone from Team Gwen, maybe he can finally get me excited for her again.

• Like 3

YESSSSSSS! Kique has made it to the lives!!!Β :clap:Β Sources spoke very highly of his performance (more on that later) and the pairing ended with a steal, so his performance is guaranteed to be shown in full. 😊 I think Kique may have just solidified his position as one of Gwen’s frontrunners. I’m so proud of him! πŸ₯Ή
Β 

Gwen:
Kique Gomez - Hey Ya! (Outkast)
Rowan Grace - Vienna (Billy Joel) -Β Β RowanΒ STOLENΒ byΒ BLAKE.
Destiny Lilia - Impossible (Christina Aguilera feat. Alicia Keys)

• Like 1

Kique with Hey Ya! is giving me S20 vibes with how I was not super into the Corey Ward hype train until it was revealed that he's singing Sleeping At Last's version of Already Gone for his KO. Given how I am still stanning Corey to this day, I hope Kique captures my attention the same way.