Big Brother 24

Alex95

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Nah there were definite “fans” who also did that who are mad about Kyle being “falsely accused of racism”. I knew he was gonna be top three, I’m just shocked they announced it

I saw on Twitter and Kyle4AFO actually trended because he was ~misunderstood~ and ~hot~. 😬

15 minutes ago, Abe1818 said:

After all she went through😭😭😭.I would've never thought that Taylor would win the season during those awful 2.5 weeks but she prevailed with Grace,poise & elegance and now she won.What a comeback for the ages &  it proves that giid thing can happen to good people!!

Yesss, I kept saying this every week she made it through. But to win on top of that? It just makes her win all the more sweeter. 😭

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Abe1818 said:

I honestly think Taylor's star will rise beyond big brother

Agreed, I don't see that in many Big Brother houseguests. She just has an undeniable star power and level of likability. Taylor was beloved even by the facebook crowd until they became Kyle stans. She is a uniter. Like the Lays deal is already in the bag (or it better be they've been using her for clout all season long :kissbye:).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Agreed, I don't see that in many Big Brother houseguests. She just has an undeniable star power and level of likability. Taylor was beloved even by the facebook crowd until they became Kyle stans. She is a uniter. Like the Lays deal is already in the bag (or it better be they've been using her for clout all season long :kissbye:).

Even I know about Taylor + Lays and I watched via Twitter and YouTube this season. :haha:

summer holidaytime GIF by Lay's

I love Taylor and everything she accomplished this season.  I hope she stays as a big brother legend and never returns to the show as a competitor again.  She just has way too much at risk with her winner status and fan favorite.  I don't want to see her tarnish it, and I would hate for the public to flip on her.  This was the perfect ending to her story imo.