When Did You First Start Watching This Show?

Anybody354

Title.

For me, the first time I watched it was in season 4. I watched the premiere, and the first audition I watched was a no-chair (according to Wikipedia, her name is Janetza Miranda). She sang “Titanium” and was very close to getting a chair. I then remember also watching Danielle Bradbery and Christian Porter plus the others that night.

I continued to watch from then on, but I often remember not watching as much, especially as the live shows started, and I don’t remember the performances that well.

I eventually got to a point where I stopped watching (and only watched some clips on YT) because I had an aversion towards reality TV shows. Oddly enough, during that time, I discovered IDF).

During S18, I started watching it again, and my mom and stepdad have been watching since S19. We really enjoy it, and even if I don’t like all aspects of the show, it’s quite enjoyable and great way to discover talented artists to support in their future endeavors.

The middle of S18 because it was quarantine and i had nothing better to do with my life, the first episode i watched live was the Knockouts premiere, everything before that i saw on hulu, so the first season i watched live and fully payed attention too lol,  was S19

My first season was also Season 4. I remember Danielle's audition of "Mean" and instantly being obsessed and then I googled her and saw she won the season. (it showed a couple months later here in South Africa).

I went from a casual watcher to being very obsessed from Season 11 onwards though.

Season 3 on and off 

Season 4 was when I started really watching. I remember where I was when Danielle won and I can’t believe that was almost 10 years ago. I was really young and have loved it ever since 

I joined The Voice Australia in season 3, The Voice UK in season 3, The Voice of Holland season 8, The voice kids UK Season 1.

I only started The Voice Germany Germany in 2020 (season 10) but I don’t follow that one as closely as the others 

Since Holland is kinda gone forever now and Kids Uk only lasts 3 days out of the year, I might join another franchise soon. I want to start watching The Voice Norway. 

21 minutes ago, VF333 said:

I want to start watching The Voice Norway

If you enjoy indie/folk type singers, you are gonna enjoy the show a lot. But, if you like R&B/pop/powerhouses type singers, yeah, i recommend you to watch another version. That's why i hardly could get into it, good singers, just not my preference.

I'll personally stick with only The Voice USA for now. I just can't get into other versions (or other shows) for some reason. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

If you enjoy indie/folk type singers, you are gonna enjoy the show a lot. But, if you like R&B/pop/powerhouses type singers, yeah, i recommend you to watch another version. That's why i hardly could get into it, good singers, just not my preference.

I'll personally stick with only The Voice USA for now. I just can't get into other versions (or other shows) for some reason. 

Then I guess I’m giving The Voice Norway a try !

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

The coach mix is very interesting as well. The current line-up are better known as producers, songwriters and/or DJs than vocalists. And the coach with the longest tenure is a rapper of Ethiopian descent. OTOH, Morton Harket of A-Ha was a coach for 2 seasons and he is known for insane vocals.

6 hours ago, jarmon said:

My first season was also Season 4. I remember Danielle's audition of "Mean" and instantly being obsessed and then I googled her and saw she won the season. (it showed a couple months later here in South Africa).

I went from a casual watcher to being very obsessed from Season 11 onwards though.

literally same 

Watched season 4 live and then forgot the existence of the show until season 11 (I think bcs of Wé's audition). After 11 I watched every season since and became a fan. I do remember slightly keeping up with season 7 at some point tho, but after my faves got eliminated I ditched it lol

• Like 1

Whatever season Michelle chamuel was on I would watch with my dad. I was 8years old and had a major crush on Blake. Then I never watched the show again until season 12 I was in the hospital and there was nothing else on. From there on out I was hooked

Randomly, I just switched TV channels, then suddenly I stopped on AXN (NBC is not available in our region, so these shows are available on AXN) and at that time, Season 2 was the first season that I watched on TV. After season 2 ended they'd repeat season 1, so I just got lucky. Then I peacefully watched season 3, 4 and 5, not complete episodes. Usually, I skip live performances. When season 6 was televised, I only watched on YouTube due to channel unavailability. Finally, I found a link where I can watch, so from season 7 I watched on website links and am still watching. So, in short, I watched from season 1.

Now, I'm excited about season 22 and more excited about spoilers.