So You Think You Can Dance Season 17

I really enjoyed the last audition episode! 😄 I'm hoping I can watch the following episodes in live time from now on now that I don't have other shows competing against it. :haha: 

I also heard about the Matthew Morrison exit news and I'm shocked about that. 😮  I'm wondering what he did to have to leave as it all seems so vague. 

Incidentally, I just watched the latest episode of So You Think You Can Dance and I just have to say that I hope the EMT makes it all the way to the Top 12 because if she does and has the chance to get votes, I'm voting for her!  She's got a great backstory and since she's in the National Guard, she's connected to the military and I'm from a military family (my late Dad was in the Air Force, and my nephew also is in the Air Force as a firefighter), so I have every reason to want her to do well!

• Like 2

I’m not even going to try and spell her name because I’ve only seen her audition once the  other day and I don’t want to disrespect her but the girl whose name starts with a Z is absolutely phenomenal. :wub:

• Like 1

Honestly I came back here just to get the tea on Morrison but I see everyone's still speculating at this point. :haha:

So good to see some familiar faces on IDF again! :wub: WALLACE! ZOEY! It's been too long! ❤️ 

• Like 3

Omg this forum is alive!  ❤️ So happy it’s being brought back to the active status and to see some familiar faces again :w00twave::wub:

Lol I had no idea about the Morrison scandal until I came here! I wonder what happened and who will replace him. :archgosh:

As for the dancers, there have been a few that stood out to me already but can’t remember their names. It was good to see Ezra back though. :wub:

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 12:45 PM, Zoey said:

I’m not even going to try and spell her name because I’ve only seen her audition once the  other day and I don’t want to disrespect her but the girl whose name starts with a Z is absolutely phenomenal. :wub:

I totally agree.  That's why I hope that she makes it to the voting rounds.

On 5/29/2022 at 1:51 PM, buffmetube said:

Honestly I came back here just to get the tea on Morrison but I see everyone's still speculating at this point. :haha:

So good to see some familiar faces on IDF again! :wub: WALLACE! ZOEY! It's been too long! ❤️ 

JIMMY!TUBES. :w00twave:  It's been farrr too long but so glad to see you back on here! :hug: 

And always great seeing Patryk coming back too! ❤️ 

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, *Wallace said:

I really enjoyed the last audition episode! 😄 I'm hoping I can watch the following episodes in live time from now on now that I don't have other shows competing against it. :haha: 

I also heard about the Matthew Morrison exit news and I'm shocked about that. 😮  I'm wondering what he did to have to leave as it all seems so vague. 

oh I just now heard about it, made a thread for future news 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah that first guy was really impressive and had an intrgiuing audition. :omg: 

He's from Boston, I saw.... so I have no choice but to stan! :bobo: 

Boston :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Uh-oh check out Essence now! :bobo: Loved her audition, she was so fun and had great style to her. Also loved that she danced to some Remy Ma. :bobo: 

Oooh snap, she was even more hype with her Freestyle audition. 😮 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Uh-oh check out Essence now! :bobo: Loved her audition, she was so fun and had great style to her. Also loved that she danced to some Remy Ma. :bobo: 

Oooh snap, she was even more hype with her Freestyle audition. 😮 

I'm glad they gave her a chance to do that

• Like 1

Oh wow this Camila girl was on the SYTYCD: Next Generation edition of the show. 😮 It's crazy seeing people from that edition being able to audition here now but some of them should be old enough for the main version. :haha: 

• Like 1