American Idol S20 Auditions 4 Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Am I missing something or is there suddenly a new rule that allows contestants to audition twice in the same season?? 💀 😭 

I thought this happened before.... but I also think that was probably SYTYCD where that happened? I can't remember what. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Am I missing something or is there suddenly a new rule that allows contestants to audition twice in the same season?? 💀 😭 

You can. Jordin Sparks auditioned twice in S6 because she received a no in the first city she auditioned.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Actually paying attention to this year, the judges decisions in denying the actual good singers, makes them seem like trash lmao.

Meanwhile we get the basic singers getting through with ease, but I guess that's the demographic.

If by basic you mean country (as a lot of people on this thread view country as basic) I actually think this year’s country singers have been good. However, the coaches get too influenced by the personality and novelty of some of the contestants.

1 minute ago, ptebwwong said:

You can. Jordin Sparks auditioned twice in S6 because she received a no in the first city she auditioned.

Ahhh I thought it happened before. Forgot it happened with Jordin but thanks for this!