ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

wlwFTml.png

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

EUGENA WASHINGTON - @*Lily : Congrats on winning this game on your first ever try. While you started off as an underdog, your consistency paid off in the midpoint of the competition were you positioned yourself as a front runner. Your creativity and originality truly set you apart from the others, throughout your time in the competition.  I have no doubt that you would have gave your all during the finale & I firmly believe that it was anyone's game as seen by the overall average.

LEILA GOLDKUHL - @Zoey :  You took on one of the model that were the most in demand during the casting call, and you completely slayed week after week. You were able to demonstrated why Leila is one of the most successful model to come out of ANTM ; I know that this was a challenge at time due to the options but you certainly showcased Leila at her best. Unfortunately, a year went by,  I made the decision to move-on as I would love to start another season. As stated above, I truly believe that it was anyone's game & it's hard to say who would have won during the finale had pictures been submitted. That being said, thanks for participating!

JUDGES - @rdhaley96 & @.Rei Thank you for being 2 great judges that were able to provide advices to our models, and playing a role in making this game a success as well bringing joy/fun to it. 

CONTESTANTS + FOLLOWERS :  Thank you for your participation as well as your patience! Stay tuned for another version that will be announced, at some point, this week.

OVERALL RANKING

QIPNrvf.png

As you can see, it was truly anyone's game between Eugena & Leila who were constituent throughout the competition.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ArIDrkw.png

naomi-campbell.gif

Our second cycle will be know as Heroes vs. Villains!

This cycle, we will have 14 models compete against each other.
7 of them will be known as the heroes while the other 7 will be the villains.

Who will come on top ?

Will it be the girl next door ?
Will it be the one who's always been involved in the drama ?
Will it be the fan favourite who got robbed ?
Will it be the most hated winner who robbed the fan favourite ?

---------------------------

SIGN-UP PROCESS

1. Claims are being made via PM, and the identity of the user will be kept anonymous until their elimination. 

2. Please indicate if your model is an hero or a villain when claiming a model. I plan to have 7 models on each team.

3. You cannot choose a model that's been played more than once in this and the ANTM: Re-reloaded. 

4. I will only permit 4 models that were played in the ANTM: Re-reloaded game. And no repeat from previous cycle.

5. One advice is to look at their portfolio before confirming your claim - www.all-antm.net is a good resources to use ! 

6. First come, first serve. And when I open the claim for 2 models, I will let you all know. 

7. Only sign-up if you know you will be able to fully commit to this. I will be stricter with deadlines, this time around.

Edited by *Chris

• *Chris changed the title to ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (Casting Soon)