ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

wlwFTml.png

1aiMk0d.jpg

GIGI HADID : Welcome back ! In front of me, there's seven models but there's only six pictures in my hands.

The eliminated model will be competing in the comeback series - please be AWARE this will be the last week

of the comeback series. The winner of the comeback series will integrate the competition, shortly after the 

upcoming week. As always, I will be calling out the models in accordance to their weekly score. This week,

the model at the top of the leaderboard impressed the judges and the public. The FCO of the week goes to

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

NAIMA MORA

m55VyBa.jpeg

[JUDGES : 28.50 (10, 9.5, 10) // PUBLIC : 27.75]

GIGI HADID :  Naima, congrats on your first FCO of the series! Since the start of the competition, you

were always able to impress us but never able to push yourself over the edge to get a FCO. And in 

recent week, you found yourself comfortable in the competition that you stopped pushing yourself,

until this week. This week, you blew the competition away & nobody was able to match your picture

as you were the only one to fully deliver every criteria of the brief. Again, congrats on your first FCO!

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

ALLISON HARVARD

j1jbq9v.jpeg

[JUDGES : 27.00 (10, 9, 8) // PUBLIC : 24.75]

EUGENA WASHINGTON

xZUrTwa.jpeg

[JUDGES : 27.00 (10, 8, 9) // PUBLIC : 22.20]

LEILA GOLDKHUL

q3RSRp2.jpeg

[JUDGES : 25.50 (8.5, 8.5, 8.5) // PUBLIC : 22.05]

ERIN WAGNER

chl9RCM.jpeg

[JUDGES : 25.0 (8, 8.5, 8.5) // PUBLIC : 20.40]

GIGI HADID : Congrats to you all ! You have done enough to be part of the Top 6.

And now, I must ask Fatima Siad & Winnie Harlow to please step forward.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

sddefault.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg

GIGI HADID : Fatima & Winnie, you have both been in this position before. In fact, this is both of your third

time in the bottom - tonight, you one of you will have received their third strike and will be eliminated from

the competition. FATIMA, you are one of the most successful model to come out of ANTM. But for the past

few weeks, you haven't been able to impress the judges or the public as your images haven't been to the

level that we expect from you. And this week, you failed to meet the brief. WINNIE, like Fatima, you are one

of the most successful to come from ANTM. Unlike Fatima, you were able to deliver the brief but you didn't

push yourself enough & the picture was seen as lifeless. You've been warned in the past to take risks and

you have failed to so, thus far.  Tonight, one of you will be going home ? Will it be the model that was able

to take a beautiful picture but be completely off brief or the model that was on brief but took a mediocre

picture ? The model that will be leaving us, tonight, and fighting for their place in the comeback series is...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

NA59My1.jpeg Izst6AJ.jpg

FATIMA SIAD - 41.90

[JUDGES : 20.00 (7.5, 6.5, 6 ) // PUBLIC : 21.90]

WINNIE HARLOW - 39.55

[JUDGES : 19.00 (7, 6, 6) // PUBLIC : 20.55]

GIGI HADID : Congrats Fatima, the luck was on your side, once again. I am unsure if the luck will be on your

side if we find you in the bottom, once again, next week. We know that you can take beautiful pictures but

we are expecting more than just that, at this point of the competition, if you wish to win the title of ANTM
legend ! Do not hesitate to go outside of your comfort zone and take risk - we want to see that you're more

than just a beautiful model. If you fail to deliver outstanding images, you may find yourself in this position again.

Unfortunately, Winnie, this means that you have been eliminated from the competition & will have to fight for

your place in the comeback series. Please remember that this will be the last week of the comeback series,

and we expect you to give your all to get a second chance in this competition - we know you have it in you,

and don't feel the need to play it safe or easy. This is a season of LEGENDS for a reason, we expect to see

you all pushing yourself and pushing each other to deliver exceptional pictures, week after week, to win.

wlwFTml.png

1aiMk0d.jpg

GIGI HADID : Welcome back ! Before the break, we revealed the identity of the model

that will face-off the winner of the all male showdown in the last week of the comeback series. This week,

you both had your fair share of struggles - I personally loved both of your takes on the shoot but my fellow

judges were not too fond of it, and neither were the public. As always, this week's score was added to your

cumulative score since the start of the competition, and it is that score that will decide who stays and whose

journey will be coming to an end. Will it be Don who is in his third week in his situation or will Nyle dethrone him?

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

tRHH05q.jpeg 

DON BENJAMIN - 41.15

[JUDGES : 21.00 (8, 7, 6) // PUBLIC : 20.55]

QY0xcnN.jpeg

NYLE DIMARCO - 43.15

[JUDGES : 22.00 (8.5, 6, 7.5) // PUBLIC : 21.15]

GIGI HADID : Congrats Nyle, you're one step closer to returning into the competition - next week, you will

have fierce competition in Winnie so we expect both of you to deliver us outstanding pictures to show us

that you both want to get back into the competition. Don, this is the end of your journey but you were able

to surpass all of our expectations - you were able to send two strong models home before getting eliminated

in the comeback series. At the end of the day, your cumulative score of 42.67 was not high enough to secure

you a place in next week's finale comeback series.  You should  be proud of your showing in the competition

and showing the public & judges why you are one of the most successful model to come out of ANTM !

And now, it's time to reveal the identity of the user who was portraying Don Benjamin

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

@*Lily

Yes, you heard right - the legendary Lily took part in her first ever ANTM game and she wanted to

take on risk by choosing Don as the model of her choice ! Lily, thank you so much for participating

in this game - you did an incredible job as Don especially considering some of the themes that may

not always have been friendly to models like Don. You were always creative with your take on the 

theme, and you gave us one of the picture of the season with his picture for VERY.COM which help

Don gain two more weeks in the competition, without that picture, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Thank you once again for joining, and if you have another model, I wish you the best of luck with them!

On 3/6/2022 at 6:49 PM, *Chris said:

xmIQx0P.png

In Cycle 20, the models participated in a campaign to promote one's flaws & embracing them. 

With this theme, you will channelling a similar approach - we are asking you to showcase what

makes you UNIQUE (e.g.: height, hair, eyes, forehead, nose, etc). You have to also remember 

that this is a CAMPAIGN - we will expect some HIGH QUALITY modelling while embracing your

uniqueness / flaws. We want to see you guys push yourself - playing it safe will not cut it with 

this theme.  As well, if you wish to elevate your image, an image with other models or in a 

similar setting (e.g.: school) would help you achieve that.  And when you're submitting your

picture, I ask that you provide us with your flaw or your uniqueness as it help you sell your image.

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO SUBMIT!

Reminder that this is due TODAY !

If you wish to change, you can do so until all pictures have been submitted as there will be no more comeback series following this week. 

Nyle & Winnie, this is your last week to secure a second chance into the competition - this is the time to go all-out to secure your place in the competition!

Thank you for having me @*Chris and convincing me to sign up - I’m now hooked! :giggle:

Super proud of how far Don made it, I really expected I’d be out in the first couple rounds so glad I could bring him to this point! Don’t have any of his upcoming shots to share because I didn’t plan this far ahead for him! :haha: Best of luck to all the remaining players and models! ❤️ 

• Like 7

On 2/1/2022 at 2:24 AM, *Chris said:

h0BFUC2.jpeg

MUSIC GENRE : COUNTRY

Since I don’t have any other pics to share :haha: Probably my favorite one I submitted for Don! Really proud of the Very.com shot of course but this Lil Nas X fantasy was a no-brainer :wub:

(also I meant to say how much I’ve enjoyed scrolling through Don’s Instagram for weeks for..ahem…research purposes)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ann's flawsome quality would obviously be that she's super tall but I feel like this photo fits the aesthetic of the campaign so well:

l5UFxAA_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

sooooo maybe her flaw will be that she looks sleepy??? lmao 

Messy hair, don't care!