ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

wlwFTml.png

Screenshot-2020-08-26-at-15.50.18.jpg

GIGI HADID : Welcome back ! In front of me, there's eight models but there's only seven pictures in my hands.

As a reminder, the eliminated model's journey will not be over, just yet, as they will have a second chance via

the comeback series.  Per tradition, I will be calling out the models in accordance to their score of the week.

The model finding themselves at the top is one that was able to impress the judges and the public with their

commitment  to this week's theme. Let's reveal their identity ; At the top of leaderboard is no other than.... 

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

LEILA GOLDKHUL

46NLoTR.png

[JUDGES : 29.50 (10, 9.5, 10) // PUBLIC : 27.90]

GIGI HADID :  Congrats Leila, this is your second FCO of the series. Since your first FCO, you have been

one of the most consistent model in the competition. This week was no exception, which is proven by

your overall score - topping the judges' and the public's leaderboard. Your photo of the week was the 

one that was the closest to the original shoot, and you were able to hit every element of the brief by 

giving us a dynamic pose.  This is type of photo that we expect from you and your fellow models at t

this point of the competition. Once again, congrats on being the top model of the week ! And now, 

the following models were able to impress us the judges and public enough to slay another week...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

EUGENA WASHINGTON

o7I4OGm.jpg

[JUDGES : 28.00 (9, 9, 10) // PUBLIC : 27.90]

ERIN WAGNER

WbODwzG.jpg

[JUDGES : 26.50 (8.5, 9, 9) // PUBLIC : 21.60]

WINNIE HARLOW

9n6nAkq.jpg

[JUDGES : 25.50 (8.5, 8, 9) // PUBLIC : 21.30]

ALLISON HARVARD

ks7VHbq.jpg

[JUDGES : 24.50 (7.5, 8.5, 8.5) // PUBLIC : 21.00]

NAIMA MORA

WF3tj2S.png

[JUDGES : 24.50 (8, 8, 8.5) // PUBLIC : 20.25]

GIGI HADID : Congrats to all the models that are safe to slay another week.

This means that our bottom two is composed of Fatima Siad & Nyle Dimarco.

Fatima & Nyle, please step forward to the panel to find out your fate. 

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

tumblr_inline_nlh70yocp91qhb2yl.gif SbHc.gif

GIGI HADID : FATIMA & NYLE, both of you had a rollercoaster journey, thus far, from being

on top, in the middle, and near the bottom. Tonight, you are both in the bottom two of the

week. FATIMA, the judges loved your take on the shoot but it was missing a "je ne sais quoi"

to it, mainly due to the lack of the body. NYLE, last week, you were at the top so the stakes

were high - your picture was a letdown for the judges. Your picture was seen as playing it 

safe by Nyle standard - it was not pushing the boundaries. For both of you to slay another 

week, we will need you to push your limits.  Who will be going home ? The successful ANTM

alumni, or the groundbreaking winner ?  The model who will compete in the comeback series is

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

h8q2X1Z.jpeg Anp99e7.png

FATIMA SIAD - 43.75

[JUDGES : 22.00 (7.5, 7, 7.5 ) // PUBLIC : 21.75]

NYLE DIMARCO - 43.05

[JUDGES : 24.00 (7.5, 8, 8.5) // PUBLIC : 19.05]

GIGI HADID : Congrats Fatima on surviving the bottom two, once again. However, as this is your second

time in the bottom, take this as your final warning - as they say in baseball, 3 strikes you're out and you're

currently on your 2nd strike. From now on, we expect flawless pictures with flawless editing to the overall

photo.  Again, it is not by playing safe that you will make it to the Top 3, again, so push yourself as you have

tough competition in this series - you are a LEGEND against other LEGENDS who do not play it safe, this series.

Unfortunately, Nyle, you have been eliminated of the competition. From top to bottom, you are living proof of

this quote from my  fellow Victoria Secret model, Heidi Klum, "One day you're in The next day you're out ". You

have provided us great pictures throughout the series, and this is not the end as you will compete for a second

chance in the comeback series. Take every advices that we have given you, push yourself, and fight to get another

chance in the series - you have everything to make it, you simply cannot play it safe or be predictable. Best of luck!

wlwFTml.png

Screenshot-2020-08-26-at-15.50.18.jpg

GIGI HADID : Welcome back !  Before the break, one model was eliminated from

the competition but will have another chance to comeback into the competition.
Who will they face-off in the comeback series ? Will it be AzMarie or Don ?

This week, you were both equivalent in your overall score for the weekly

photoshoot. Your fate came down to your cumulative score since the 

start of the series. In my opinion, you are both on the same level when 

it comes to the competition. Who is getting closer to coming back into

the competition ? We are about to find out... The model surviving is...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

img%5D

AZMARIE LIVINGSTON - 40.00

[JUDGES : 22.00 (6.5, 8.5, 7) // PUBLIC : 18.00]

sZQmVZd.jpg

DON BENJAMIN - 42.85

[JUDGES : 22.00 (8, 7, 7) // PUBLIC : 20.85]

GIGI HADID : Don, congrats on your second comeback series win. You proven to

be a threat, thus far, but next week, you have tough competition and will need

to bring your all if you want to get back into the competition. This means that

it is the end of the journey for AZMARIE LIVINGSTON.  Azmarie, you were a

brilliant model and always creative with your picture and shoot. Like everyone,

you had some high and some lows but you didn't let you fizzle you out, and that's

the attitude of a LEGEND. Let it be known that AzMarie Livingston is a legend,

from appearing on our television screen to being able to deliver high fashion photos!

And it's now time to reveal the identity of the user who was playing as AzMarie Livingston

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

@Gonzalo

Gonzalo, this is the end of your journey on ANTM : Legends ! Thank you so much for participating

in the inaugural season of my ANTM series. While you may have struggled with Jade, you were

able to deliver some strong pictures with AzMarie - I was super excited when you signed up as

AzMarie. They were a legends on ANTM, and will continue to be one following this game. 
I have no doubt that you would have slayed the upcoming theme and you should certainly

be proud of what you have accomplished - it's always a pleasure to have you participate in

this game. Once again, thank you so much for playing & I look forward to your continued 

participation as a voter, or in an upcoming season of this game!  

Edited by *Chris

On 2/28/2022 at 6:18 PM, *Chris said:

FecrQw5.png 

In the 8th week of the competition, you will be taking on Cycle 23's "Avant Garde Supermarket" !

Your main goal for the week will be to serve some avant garde fashion / haute couture. We will

be looking to sell your outfit or accessories as fashionable, luxurious, wearables. Your challenge

for this theme will be to make sure that your outfit or accessories are not wearing or overshing

your modelling - we do not want to lose you in the picture.  No requirement regarding the pose 

or a full-body shoot - the main thing to remember is that we do not want to lose you in the picture. 

You have until the end of day to submit. 

• *Chris changed the title to ANTM : LEGENDS (Week 7's Results / Week 8's Theme Posted)
15 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

Sorry just one question the public score is acumulative?  

Not sure I understand the question ?

The comeback series results is decided as your overall cumulative score - all the weeks added together. 
The weekly elimination are decided by the weekly score - public and judges combined. 

Just now, *Chris said:

Not sure I understand the question ?

The comeback series results is decided as your overall cumulative score - all the weeks added together. 
The weekly elimination are decided by the weekly score - public and judges combined. 

ok thanks!!

Congrats Leila! 

I’m sad that Nyle was eliminated. He had some great shots!

AzMarie leaving is sad too. I thought her previous body of work would’ve saved her.