ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

wlwFTml.png

thumb-gigi-imagen-chanel-pre-fall-2020.jpg

GIGI HADID : Welcome to the sixth week of the competition where our models will be taking part

in a campaign for very.com. They had freedom when it came to the direction of their images while

still selling the clothes or accessories they are wearing.  We are expecting a high quality image and

not a catalogue worthy image. To really elevate their image, a dynamic pose or motion to their pose

were asked of them. At this point of the competition, the judges and myself are expecting high quality

images as playing safe will not be enough if you wish to take home the title of ANTM : LEGENDS.

Before we get to see the images, let's say hello to our two wonderful judges - Mike Ruiz & Katarzyna !

Mike-Ruiz_B_Photo-Courtesy-of-Mike-Ruiz.jpg?strip=all&lossy=1&fit=823,1024&ssl=1 46219d5921754bc3d6bba540b45ed769.jpg

MIKE RUIZ & KATARZYNA !

GIGI HADID Thank you for being present with us, judges ! Always a pleasure to sit next to you both.

And now, let's the judging commence. To the models, may the odds ever be in your favour !

ALLISON HARVARD

p20r8oa.jpg

GIGI HADID First of all, I am loving that you're giving us something different from quirkiness which has been most of your pictures, up to this point.  Second of all, I love your styling - I would totally buy everything you are wearing. That being said, there's something about this picture seems a tad bit off - I can't pinpoint what it is, perhaps the cropping or the thumb in the mouth. But overall, this is a great picture !

MIKE RUIZ I like that you're giving a different type of attitude here than you normally give. At the same time, I can't help but feel like something's missing. I'm thinking it has to be the arm on the ground; I feel like if you put more tension in that arm, laid the palm flat on the ground within the frame, it would've tied the whole shot together. Still a good shot, though.

KATARZYNA I will echo my fellow judges and command you for giving us a different look to what we normally expect from you. The whole point of this shoot was to showcase your outfit and accessories which you did marvelous, specially those black boots. I think this is a very strong photo from you Allison.

WINNIE HARLOW

IaNdUg5.jpg

MIKE RUIZ : It's a great commercial shot and sells the bag well. I don't like that your hands and a foot are out of frame, though. Overall, I think you might've put too much focus on the bag in the end, because I don't really see you showcasing yourself, with your body covered up and your face in profile. 

GIGI HADID Winnie, I have to agree with Mike when it comes to this picture - there's a bit too much focus on the bag and not enough modelling from you as it feels more candid than modelling. I feel there could have been more elevation from you in this image, I feel that if you were looking at the camera, the image could have been elevated a bit more. Overall, I, once again, feel that you are playing safe - there's nothing wrong with playing is safe but we will get to a point where playing safe will not be enough to move onto the next week. We know that you have the body of work to deliver us some dynamic images but it's been a while that you've done exactly that.

KATARZYNA  I do agree with my Mike and Gigi on this one. The focus was put too much on the bag that we lost the great model that you are. There's a risk when you do profile pictures, to not be able to connect with the audience, and given the fact that you were not looking forward and also your eyes were closed, the connection was just lost for me.

ERIN WAGNER

sj66GIb.jpg

KATARZYNA :  I absolutely love your face in this picture. It is stunning!!! While I do agree that the pose could have been more dynamic, the face is that strong that it elevates the clothes that you are wearing. In fact, I'm ordering that jacket right now.

GIGI HADID As always, you look absolutely gorgeous & you are certainly serving us FACE ; And I am in love with whatever you are wearing. That being said, I could have used a more dynamic pose & a bit more commitment to selling the accessories & clothes. Overall, it's a gorgeous image but there's something missing for me.

MIKE RUIZ Close-up? Stellar. Everything else... eh? Your pose just reads kind of tentative, and you've lost your neck. It's a shame, because if you'd paired that close-up with a more dynamic pose, this picture could've been another knockout for me. It's still a solid picture because of just how strong the face is, but I see the overall shot as a bit of a missed opportunity.

AZMARIE LIVINGSTON

img%5D

GIGI HADID We had high expectations from you, considering you nailed the original shoot, but this picture is a big MISS in my book. I don't see this image working as an ad - the vibe of the image is a bit off, you are letting the clothes wear you instead of wearing them, you're completely lifeless in the face, and the inclusion of the cigarette is a bit off.   For me, the only thing that you were able to nail was the pose but beside that, the image is just a MISS. 

MIKE RUIZ Oof... okay. I like what you're doing with the pose, but the lack of a top and the cigarette are two strikes against this being a commercially viable ad. That aside, I'm just not loving you here from a modeling point of view. Your beauty just wasn't really captured in the best way for me. 

KATARZYNA I completely disagree with my fellow judges as there are countless of ads around the world that would use a styling like this one. I think the pose was genius and you displayed the clothes very well. My minor critique would be that I wish your eyes would be open to give more intensity on the picture, but having said that I really loved this photo.

NAIMA MORA

d19JWc6.png

KATARZYNA This one feels a bit too Modeling 101 for me. You had such a great styling that I think you could have done much better to be honest. I also think that your face could have been much better as I hardly see any smizing from your eyes. Having said that, you fit the brief and it's a worthy ad photo but I just don't think it will be that memorable after we see the rest of the photos this evening.

MIKE RUIZ : You're definitely selling the outfit well. I guess I just feel like this picture is too calculated, almost. There's no real sense of effortlessness, and I think the shot reads somewhat stiff. Still, you look gorgeous as always.

GIGI HADID You look gorgeous, as always, and you definitely were able to nail every aspect of the brief.  My only criticism is that I am not too fond of your facial expression - it seems a bit forced and not as natural as we are used to from you. As a whole, this is an excellent image that works as an ad. 

FATIMA SIAD

aWcWdrQ.jpg

GIGI HADID The positive of this image is that you are making me wanna buy that coat, and I do think that your styling could have fitted in the original shoot. But that being said, this is the kind of image I expected from you - I wish you would have pushed yourself a bit more, and give us a bit more face as you're a bit lifeless especially considering the image is a bit focus on your face.  Overall, it is a good image and you made me wanna buy what you're wearing so that should count as something. 

KATARZYNAThis feel like a miss opportunity for me Fatima. For oversized clothes, I think it is always smarter to give a more dynamic pose so you don't end up losing yourself in the clothes. I think you had everything to knock it out of the park, but you ended up just playing safe. The face, like my Gigi and Make said, is lacking any emotion thus making the end-result a bit lifeless.

MIKE RUIZ Very pretty. A bit vacant facially, but you're absolutely doing a good job selling the outfit. I guess I just wish the overall shot were a little more cutting-edge and interesting. It doesn't really read like an ad for me, or at least not like one that I'd remember.

LEILA GOLDKHUL

Yhj8cT6.jpg

MIKE RUIZ Your face photographed like a dream here. The rest of the picture isn't really here nor there for me, but the strong close-up paired with everyone else's middling pictures might've curved your grade upwards for me.

GIGI HADID This image is certainly one of the more high fashion image of the week, and you photographed amazingly in this picture. That being said, despite it being a high quality image, I am still debating if this image would work as an ad for a campaign as I don't really see you selling what you are wearing.  Overall, it's an excellent image so we will have to see how generous I feel when scoring it...

KATARZYNA I think I agree more with Gigi than Mike on this one. Like they said, your face is brilliant, and I appreciate that you went for the high fashion route. But all the elements of the picture have to be connected and I don't think it's a very cohesive one. All the focus is in your face and I'm not really seeing the clothes, also if you're gonna wear black & white clothes, I want to see the details on the pieces and fabric and having a dark lightning won't let me do that.

EUGENA WASHINGTON

2vF2pIR.jpg

KATARZYNA : Eugena, I think this could have been your week. The body is impeccable and you're selling the outfit and purse so well, that people will just go and buy these right away. Unfortunately, I just can't forgive your face this time. There's nothing that turn me off the most that sleepy eyes, in what should be an intense expression. Had you open your eyes more and smized all the way over, this would have won the week. 

MIKE RUIZ You look tall, glamorous, and great in that outfit. The two things working against you here are the lighting and your expression. I think if there was more life in the overall composition as well as your face, this would've been a rock solid ad. As it stands... it's just "pretty good" in my book.

GIGI HADID This is one of the image that has the most life, this week, in terms of colours and decors. I love how you were able to not let it overshadow what you're wearing - you look gorgeous, and your pose is on point. I will say that if your facial expression would have been different, this image could have been flawless especially considering the images of the week. 

NYLE DIMARCO

rG5bSyC.jpg

MIKE RUIZ Ok, now we're actually getting somewhere. It's not as great of a picture as I know you're capable of, and I definitely think you could have pushed the envelope further. From a technical perspective, though, it's pretty on-point, and you look both handsome and marketable.

GIGI HADID Out of the models remaining in the competition, you delivered the strongest image of the week, in my opinion. While the image is not perfect by any means, you still manage to give us a strong image that's AD worthy.

KATARZYNA You were able to fit the brief the better out of anyone this week. You look beautiful, commercial and I want to buy everything you're wearing. I really don't understand the background of the picture and how is related to the picture but what you did as a model was pretty great.

DON BENJAMIN

IZJ0XuI.png

KATARZYNA I'm sad that you had to wait to be to get eliminated to deliver this, Don. A picture that I find flawless and just the best of the week!

GIGI HADID The most AD worthy image, of the week. This is what we expect from you, Don !

MIKE RUIZ This is really the only picture this week that both looks like an ad and does a great job showcasing you. You look like a star, and the composition is on-point. I could've perhaps done without one or both of the hands by the neck, but otherwise, this is absolutely my favorite picture this week. Great work.

ANN WARD

FStsi5x.jpg

MIKE RUIZ : You look phenomenal in the outfit, and you're selling it well. I just don't really get ad from this. It's tentative and not attention-grabbing enough. I would've liked to see you really own the shot, and you're not quite doing that.

GIGI HADID I agree with the sentiments echoed by Mike - you look gorgeous but I wish you were owning the shot more as you're not really commanding the shoot which you're not convincing us to purchase what you are wearing which makes the image not worthy for an AD. 

KATARZYNA Just like with AzMarie, I don't know what my fellow judges are talking about. Nor only do you look stunning but you were able to give focus to the clothes and sell them to me. The only thing I'm thinking now is how can I buy that blazer with those sequins. 

VOTING WILL BE OPENED FOR 48 HOURS - YOU CAN VOTE IN THREAD OR PRIVATELY.

YOU HAVE TO SCORE EACH PICTURE OUT OF 10 - .5 ARE ALLOWED (FROM 1 TO 10).

ALLISON HARVARD - 

WINNIE HARLOW  - 

ERIN WAGNER -

AZMARIE LIVINGSTON - 

NAIMA MORA -

FATIMA SIAD -

LEILA GOLDKHUL -

EUGENA WASHINGTON  - 

NYLE DIMARCO - 

- - - -

DON BENJAMIN -

ANN WARD -

REMEMBER TO BE OBJECTIVE IN YOUR SCORING.

PLEASE ZOOM ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THE FULL SIZE IMAGE

wlwFTml.png

ae17d7d47432c6fa38a6955cbfe2eff7

GIGI HADID : Models, the upcoming photoshoot will be one of the most challenging one, thus far....

g3mrfOD.png

During the past photoshoot, you were asked to deliver a campaign worthy picture & this week's picture couldn't be any further than that.

This week, you will be giving us your best rendition or version fo Cycle 10's Fuerza Bruta.  We will be expecting a lot of creative for this

theme especially in term of the pose - it will be all about the pose, wether it be the placement of your body or having movement to your

pose or garments. To really elevate the image, you could deliver a picture with vibrant colors or a similar setting (e.g.: water).  At the end of

the day, you will be judged on your pose, your creativity and your interpretation of the original theme (Advice : google Fuerza Bruta show).

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO SUBMIT!

wlwFTml.png

GIGI HADID : Welcome back ! In front of me, there's nine models but I only have eight pictures in my hands.

The eliminated model will be participating in the comeback series against the model that survived this week's

comeback series.  As always, I will be calling the models, one by one, in order of the placement of the week

following the judges and public's score.  The model at the top of the leaderboard of the week was leaps and

bounds ahead of their fellow contestants. They were at the top of judges & public leaderboard, respectively.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

NYLE DIMARCO

rG5bSyC.jpg

[JUDGES : 26.50 (9, 8.5, 9) // PUBLIC : 26.59]

GIGI HADID :  Congrats Nyle on your second FCO of the series.  After some high and lows since your

first FCO, you are back on top after delivering one of the most AD worthy image of the week. Not only

did you made us wanna buy what you were wearing, you were able to do so in a high fashion way rather

than an image from the catalogue. This is the calibre of work that we are expecting from you, from now

on. Once again, congrats ! And now, the following models are safe and ready to slay another week...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

ALLISON HARVARD

p20r8oa.jpg

[JUDGES : 25.00 (8, 8, 9) // PUBLIC : 21.00]

ERIN WAGNER

sj66GIb.jpg

[JUDGES : 24.00 (7, 8, 9) // PUBLIC : 21.95]

FATIMA SIAD

aWcWdrQ.jpg

[JUDGES : 21.50 (8, 7.5, 6) // PUBLIC : 22.91]

EUGENA WASHINGTON

2vF2pIR.jpg

[JUDGES : 23.50 (8.5, 7.5, 7.5) // PUBLIC : 20.86]

LEILA GOLDKHUL

Yhj8cT6.jpg

[JUDGES : 23.00 (7.5, 8.5, 7) // PUBLIC : 20.86]

NAIMA MORA

d19JWc6.png

[JUDGES : 23.00 (8.5, 7.5, 7) // PUBLIC : 20.32]

GIGI HADID Congrats to the models that are safe.

Can AzMarie & Winnie please step forward ... 

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

7apH.gif tumblr_inline_nnl9ypClbI1rftzjb_250.gifv

GIGI HADID : For one of you, the bottom is not an unknown experience while the other one is

in their first appearance in the bottom. AZMARIE, this is not your first time nor your second

but your third appearance. WINNIE, this is your first appearance in the bottom after getting a

few close-call.  Both of you have been receiving similar criticism - you have failed to deliver an

outstanding pictures for the past few weeks.  Has the luck ran out for AzMarie, or is the luck

on Winnie's side ? That being said, the model that will taking part in the comeback series is...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

UN0iTda.png IaNdUg5.jpg

AZMARIE LIVINGSTON - 36.32

[JUDGES : 19.00 (5, 5, 9 ) // PUBLIC : 17.32]

WINNIE HARLOW - 39.59

[JUDGES : 20.50 (6.5, 7.5, 6.5) // PUBLIC : 19.09]

GIGI HADID : Congrats Winnie on surviving, another week. Please take this 

appearance as a warning - we know you have it in you, taking the safe route

will not cut it if you wish to make it, all the end way to the end. At the end of

the day, taking risks will help you deliver some outstanding pictures. 

Unfortunately, Azmarie, the luck was no longer on your side. You were a 

breath of fresh air but you were not always able to bring that uniqueness

into your pictures. If you wish to come back into the competition, we will

need some WOW moments from you as the comeback series is getting tough.
Once again, sorry to see you leave but we are looking forward to seeing what 

you have in store for us for Fuerza Buerta photoshoot, coming up, in a few days.

Edited by *Chris

wlwFTml.png

GIGI HADID : Welcome back !  Before the break, one model was eliminated from

the competition but will have another chance to comeback into the competition.
Who will they face-off in the comeback series ? Will it be Ann or Don ? I can say

that one of you would have had the FCO if this was a regular week. But is that 
enough to comeback into the competition ? Will the cumulative score be good

enough to survive another week ? We are about to find out.

The model with another second chance, next week, is ...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

ANN WARD

fpqTxvg.jpg

[JUDGES : 23.00 (7, 7, 9) // PUBLIC : 20.59]

DON BENJAMIN

IZJ0XuI.png

[JUDGES : 29.95 (10, 9.5, 10) // PUBLIC : 26.32]

GIGI HADID : Congrats Don of having the top score of the week & competing in the

comeback series for one more week - you have set the bar pretty high so we will

expect images from this calibre if you wish to comeback into the competition. 
Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to Ann - we are sadden to see you leave

the competition, this early. You have blown us away with some amazing pictures

throughout your time in the competition, and you will certainly be missed. I hope

you can find comfort in knowing that you give it your all - had Don not this strong

of a week, you would have won your third comeback series of the competition. 

At the end of the day, you will forever remain a LEGEND and a WINNER !

And it's now time to reveal the identity of the user who was playing as Ann Ward.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

@FrogLenzen

Derek, thank you for signing-up as Ann and participating in ANTM: Legends ! You should

be proud of what you accomplished as Ann, considering she's not necessarily a fan favourite

and not someone that would have came to mind to sign-up as. You also surprised us with your

creativity (e.g.: Zodiac picture) despite not having the biggest portfolio, which was another reason

why I shocked at how good you were able to succeed as Ann Ward. Once again, thank you so much

for playing. And if you have another model in the competition, I am looking forward to see what you

can accomplish as them. If not, thank you for playing !

Edited by *Chris

3 hours ago, *Chris said:

Derek, thank you for signing-up as Ann and participating in ANTM: Legends ! You should

be proud of what you accomplished as Ann, considering she's not necessarily a fan favourite

and not someone that would have came to mind to sign-up as. You also surprised us with your

creativity (e.g.: Zodiac picture) despite not having the biggest portfolio, which was another reason

why I shocked at how good you were able to succeed as Ann Ward. Once again, thank you so much

for playing. And if you have another model in the competition, I am looking forward to see what you

can accomplish as them. If not, thank you for playing !

❤️!!!!

Thank you for letting me play! As always, I do mostly enjoy the photo selection process. I was super bummed to be out for her Ice Princess shot which I actually loved, but I am glad to have been able to stay a few more weeks to show off more of Ann's tiny portfolio haha. For Fuerza Bruta I probably would have gone with some edited version of her Cycle 15 Matthew Rolston shot which is my favoriteeee from her show portfolio. Ann will always have a special place in my heart as the winner of the first "high fashion" cycle. The prize was just a two-page spread in Vogue Italia, but they decided to give her a seven-page spread! 

Some more trivia from the ANTM Wiki to remind everyone why she's a legend:

Trivia

• Ann is the tallest female contestant in ANTM history.
  • Ann has the highest call-out average of all the ANTM winners, with a score of 2.20.
  • She is the first girl to receive a fifth and sixth first-call-out.
  • She is the second girl to receive four first call-outs consecutively. She is after Krista White.
  • Like 5

• *Chris changed the title to ANTM : LEGENDS (Week 6's Results / Week 7's Theme Posted)