Films of the 2000s Rankdown

Alex95

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the biggest twist of the game is Megan hating "Lesbian Prison: The Musical"

Also. CHICAGO is neither the most lesbian movie released in 2002 NOR is it even the most lesbian movie musical released in 2002! That would be The Hours and 8 Women respectively!!!!l

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

And that's saying a lot because she plays a killer lesbian with Melanie Lynskey in her debut Heavenly Creatures.

Melanie Lynskey recently coming out saying losing touch with Kate Winslet was more heartbreaking than some of the actual breakups she had 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Welp no one besides Dee said anything so I’ll just do two updates today, one around noon and one around midnight. Then three tomorrow to finish it up, one first thing in the morning and the final two in the early afternoon towards the end of my workday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Welp no one besides Dee said anything so I’ll just do two updates today, one around noon and one around midnight. Then three tomorrow to finish it up, one first thing in the morning and the final two in the early afternoon towards the end of my workday.

I would’ve said do the opposite since it sounds easier for you but whatever works!

And Chicago for 5th!