82. Red Marlow

83. Andrew Sevener

84. Jake Worthington

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

Clues: they aren't in any specific order

• Don't close your eyes and you might get a chair turn instead
  • Can't you see that your ex-teammate got eliminated in the round before you
  • You needed Help! to get into the finale
  • You believed you could fly which helped the most complicated win in Voice History

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Clues: they aren't in any specific order

• Don't close your eyes and you might get a chair turn instead
  • Can't you see that your knockout opponent got eliminated in the round before you
  • You needed Help! to get into the finale
  • You believed you could fly which helped the most complicated win in Voice History

Jake and Jermaine for the first and last clues, obviously.

Andrew Sevener sang Help! in the Semifinals duets, so I'm guessing him for the third clue.

Okay, so using the OP's Song Library, I've found that four finalists have sung "Can't You See"—Craig, Adam W, Red, and Chris K. However, none of their KO partners got eliminated in the Semifinals. So... I don't know if there was a mistake there or if I'm just not getting something.

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Jake and Jermaine for the first and last clues, obviously.

Andrew Sevener sang Help! in the Semifinals duets, so I'm guessing him for the third clue.

Okay, so using the OP's Song Library, I've found that four finalists have sung "Can't You See"—Craig, Adam W, Red, and Chris K. However, none of their KO partners got eliminated in the Semifinals. So... I don't know if there was a mistake there or if I'm just not getting something.

whoops i thought who it is went against them in the knockout. 

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

whoops i thought who it is went against them in the knockout. 

Lmaoo if you thought Chris Kroeze was paired with Dave Fenley, don't sweat it, I did too at first lol. Chris did that song in the semifinals, the week after Dave got eliminated.

So, my final guesses:

Jake Worthington

Chris Kroeze

Andrew Sevener

Jermaine Paul

Edited by FloorWax

JW_ChrisHornbuckle-scaled.jpeg

84. Jake Worthington (Season 6 & 2nd Place)

Jake Worthington auditioned in Season 5 with Keep Your Hands to Yourself by the Georgia Satelites where he got no chairs to turn. He came back in season 6 where he auditioned with Don't Close Your Eyes by Keith Whitley and got Adam,Shakira, and Blake to turn around. I thought this wasn't a terrible performance but it didn't go anywhere for me. Then he joined Team Blake where he battled Lexi Luca with Thomas Rhett's "It Goes Like This." He messed up with the lyrics during this but I thought he did pretty well with his growl that he has. He won his battle and this was the season where they had two rounds of battles. So Jake went against one of Blake's steals: Tess Boyer doing Have a Little Faith in Me by John Hiatt which is my favorite performance by him. In the pre-recorded playoffs, he did Anywhere with You by Jake Owen which Blake chose him out of his other teammates to move on to the top 12. He did Anymore by Travis Tritt in the top 12 which helped move him to the top 10.  Him and Team Blake did Put Some Drive in Your Country by Travis Tritt. In the top 10, he did Run by George Strait which helped him move on to the top 8 bloodbath. He sang Hillbilly Deluxe by Brooks and Dunn in the top 8 and that helped him move on to the semifinals. Audra McLaughlin,Kat Perkins, Kristen Merlin, and Him all sang Chainsaw by the Band Perry. Jake chose for his choice of song: Good Ol Boys by Waylon Jennings and Blake chose Heaven by Bryan Adams which Heaven reached ITunes. Jake made the finale and sang his Audition song as a reprise performance, Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as his final cover and A Country Boy can Survive by Hank Williams Jr. He landed in 2nd place but he got to bring back Audra, Kristen, Kat, Morgan Wallen, and Ryan Whyte Maloney to sing Summertime by Kenny Chesney and Mountain Music by Alabama so he had some success. I found his journey to be very boring. 

Favorite Performance: Have a Little Faith in Me (Battles Part 2)

Clue Hint: Don't close your eyes and you might get a chair turn instead (He didn't get a chair turn in season 5 but he came back with don't close your eyes. 

meta:eyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ=

83. Andrew Sevener (Season 16 and 4th Place)

He auditioned in Season 16 and I forgot he was a one chair turn. He turned Blake singing Honky Tonk Woman by The Rolling Stones. Then he moved on to the battles to sing Tequila by Dan+Shay against Hannah Kay where he won. Then he went to the dreadful cross battles where he sang "Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde" by Travis Tritt. He was being challenged by Team Kelly's The Bundy's where he won against them. Then he went to the playoffs to sing "Boots On" by Randy Houser where he moved on with one of the 8 public votes  that he got. In the top 13, he sang "She Got The Best of Me" by Luke Combs. This allowed him to move on to the semifinals. He also got to perform with team Blake and sang Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison. Then he made it to semifinals where he did Long Haired Country Boy by Charlie Daniels Band and Help! by the Beatles with Carter Lloyd Horne. He was put into the instant save where he sang "Simple Man" by Lynryd Skynyd. He won the instant save and moved on to the finale where he got fourth place. In the Finale he sang: All Right Now by Free with Blake, an Original called Rural Route Raising, and Lips of an Angel by Hinder. These songs weren't the best since he got fourth place and showed Blake didn't care about anyone except Gyth that season. He got 4th but at least he can say he performed with Travis Tritt doing T-R-O-U-B-L-E in the results show. 

Favorite Performance: Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde (Cross Battles)

Clue Hint: You needed Help! to get into the finale (He sang Help! in the semifinals and needed the instant save to be saved)

Hwd5lZTP_400x400.jpg

82. Red Marlow (Season 13 and 4th Place)

Red auditioned for the 13th season of the Voice with "Swingin'" by John Anderson. He was able to turn Miley and Blake and picked Blake since Miley wanted a country singer so bad. On Team Blake, He sang Fishin' in the Dark by The Nitty Gritty Band against Ryan Scripps. He won and moved on to the knockouts where he sang "Outskirts of Heaven by Craig Campbell. He won sadly and moved on to the pre-recorded playoffs. He sang Chiseled in Stone by Vern Godsin and Blake Picked him to join his team for the top 12. In top 12, He sang The Church on Cumberland Road by Shenandoah and made top 11 with no worries. He also performed with the rest of Team Blake doing If It Will, It Will by Hank Williams Jr. Then in Top 11 was his biggest performance since it was the only time he got on the ITunes Chart before the SemiFinals. He did The Dance by Garth Brooks and with this performance just skated to the top 10. In the Top 10, he did That's What I Love About Saturdays by Craig Morgan. He just kept skating by each round with no worries until the semifinals. He did Go Rest High On The Mountain by Vince Gill which got on the ITunes Chart but he had to perform in the Instant Save. Then he got to duet with Adam Cunningham on Can't You See by The Marshall Tucker Band which wasn't a terrible performance.  In the Instant Save, He did Dixieland Delight by Alabama which helped him move on to the finale. So he moved on to the finale. His first performance was with Blake Shelton doing I'm Gonna Miss Her by Brad Paisley. Then he performed his original called I Pray by himself. Then his final cover was Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan which was a pretty good performance. He also got to perform with Vince Gill singing When I Call Your Name. He had a very interesting and pretty boring journey imo. 

Favorite Performance: The Dance (Top 11)

Clue Hint: I messed up his hint so I changed it to Can't you see that your ex-teammate got eliminated in the round before you (Red sang Can't You See with Adam Cunningham and Adam and Noah were originally on Team Blake and got eliminated in a round before Red.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG9ZMREx91E-HNAh0hplG

81. Jermaine Paul (Season 2 and Winner)

Jermaine auditioned for the 2nd season with Complicated by Avril Lavigne. He managed to get Blake and Cee Lo to turn. He picked Blake shockingly. He moved on to the battles where he went against ALyX singing Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into my Car by Billy Ocean. Then he moved onto the weird live shows where everyone who won their battle moved onto lives so he sang Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. He got a public vote and moved on to the next round of lives. Then he sang Against All Odds by Phil Collins which got him the public vote into the semifinals. Then he sang with Team Blake doing Heartache Tonight by The Eagles. In the Semifinals, he did Open Arms by Journey. He performed with Team Christina and Team Blake doing The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga. His first performance in the finale was I Believe I Could Fly by R. Kelly. Then he had to do a coach tribute song for Blake Shelton doing God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton. Then Blake and Jermaine sang Soul Man by Sam and Dave. He won with these performances. He also brought back Pip, James Massone, and Jamar Rodgers to sing I Want You Back by The Jacksons 5. Jermaine, Tony Lucca, and Chris Mann all performed with Hall and Oates to sing Rich Girl. 

Favorite Performance: I Believe I Could Fly (Finale)

Clue Hint: You believed you could fly which helped the most complicated win in Voice History (He sang I Believe You could Fly and Complicated. He also was the most controversial winner in Voice History.)

Feel free to leave your thoughts and I will post the next clue set once everyone checks out the first set of rankings and responds

• Like 2

No complaints so far. Just boring finalists that didn’t really have any great performances on the show, and the most controversial winner.

I can’t judge Jermaine because I didn’t watch his season but I know that the other three had no business being in the finale those seasons, so I can see why all of them are low. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

No complaints so far. Just boring finalists that didn’t really have any great performances on the show, and the most controversial winner.

I can’t judge Jermaine because I didn’t watch his season but I know that the other three had no business being in the finale those seasons, so I can see why all of them are low. 

Yeah Shawn,Noah, and Christina/Sisaundra deserved better

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Clues for the next set in no specific order

You may be perfect but you couldn't win the show.

Beer may never broke your heart but it didn't help you win either

We Raise you up but fourth place is as high as you will go.

This isn't the first time you went against one of your opponents.

- Vicci Martinez sang "Perfect" by Pink in the battles?

- Kenzie Wheeler, obviously.

- Chris Mann this low?

- Idk Josh Gallagher?