Will Jim and Sasha get to the finale as Ari´s last act? (Pre-semis poll)

Misirlou

Will Jim and Sasha get to the finale as Ari´s last act? (Pre-semis poll)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Yes, by PV. TPTB will make sure that happens.
    • Yes, by winning the IS.
    • They are done. Ari´s missing the finale.

I wouldn't have advanced the duo to next week's semifinal, but I think TPTB will do everything possible to ensure Ariana is represented in the final and she'll push her followers to vote them through. Sasha's fans will give him votes regardless of the performance quality. Audience members who have been voting for the dad (or their song choices) are likely to continue supporting him. The combination is probably enough to get Jim and Sasha to the finale.

There should've been an option that said that it'll depend on their song choice and/or how the night actually goes.  Because that's what's really going to determine it.

But really, I picked done, too.  Ariana's best chance at getting some finale representation was Holly, and she's gone.  She chose to ignore the possible gem that she had in Holly and instead decided to waste her time (which she likely won't admit) on her obsessions with Jim & Sasha and Ryleigh instead.  If they don't make it, it's her own fault.  She'll have done herself in this season.

They are the only semifinalist with no shot at making the Finals

they are competing against Girl Named Tom

Team Ariana was done when Raquel, Bella, and Ryleigh were eliminated

If Holly was still on team Kelly she doesnt make Playoffs, she lost her front runner status after her KO loss

so when Raquel Trinidad, Bella DeNapoli and Ryleigh Plank were eliminated that doomed Team Ariana for this season

so they are the only semifinalists with no chance to make the Finals

I have them 8th and last!

Is the voting closed? Can’t vote. I really think they’ll make the finale. They have an engaged set of fans. Second highest ranked contestants on itunes after the Top 10 lives kinda reinforce that.. plus i don’t think they rely on Ariana’s star power too much (well her star power can barely save anyone anyway..).. sasha has a lot of followers in her socials who seem very engaged

3 minutes ago, The narrator said:

Is the voting closed? Can’t vote. I really think they’ll make the finale. They have an engaged set of fans. Second highest ranked contestants on itunes after the Top 10 lives kinda reinforce that.. plus i don’t think they rely on Ariana’s star power too much (well her star power can barely save anyone anyway..).. sasha has a lot of followers in her socials who seem very engaged

I think you have to reach a certain amount of posts to be able to vote in polls.

I chose done, but I'm aware they're a wildcard. They're that cute, laidback act casuals might like as a breather in between power vocals. They get the votes when it doesn't become too apparent what they lack in dynamics. They have an outside chance that relies quite a bit on song choice and on how others perform.

So I say done, but I won't be surprised if they suddenly get a PV. Monday will tell.