Shadale Send Off Appreciation Thread

xfactor22

This is an appreciation thread for Shadale.  Please remember, since this is an appreciation thread, this isn't a negativity thread, or taking your anger out on the contestant thread. Keep it civil, kind, and make sure the focus of the thread is the contestant

What were your favorite performances of Shadale? What were non-singing moments on the show that you liked of hers? Did she inspire you in anyway? What do you hope for her?

Shadale KILLED it in every round, despite getting thrown terrible song choices by TPTB. She was one of the most unique and versatile artists that we've had on the show and unlike most of the others in the T13, I don't think she had ANY haters or anyone wishing on her downfall (besides TPTB I guess). She will definitely be missed, but I'm sure her daugher and family are so proud of her.

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Shadale Send Off Appreciation Thread

There is her fan thread, but I think that is a place for her most dedicated fans, so i don't see problem with everyone else praising her here.

Shadale, congratulations on making it this far. You will be remembered as the contestant who managed to slay "That's What I Like" and also, your knockout performance will be remembered as one of the best of the season (and the show as a whole). Please, feel proud of yourself, you are amazing:thumbs:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

Actually love this idea of a sendoff thread, at least for those that make the top 13.

Shadale's run was wonderful and unexpected! Didn't expect to enjoy Life is A Highway as much as I did bc it seemed like such a bizarre choice, but I thought she did very well with it! Impossible was also absolutely fantastic 🙂

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

No. This is for everyone whether they were a fan of her or not to commen

Fine, I get the point. Many do not hang out in fan threads.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Thanks 1