S21 Post KO Teams (Pre Season Poll

Misirlou

S21 Post KO Teams (Pre Season Poll) (SPOILERS AHEAD)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rank: Favorite Post KO Team

• Team Kelly
    • Team Legend
    • Team Ariana
    • Team Blake

And now Kelly's back to being last lol.

And I have to say I went from not caring at all about Team Legend to having two of my favorites on that team. I also think they both have a decent shot at the PVs, and if not, they can still both make it through other options.

I wasn't around IDF at that time but after the knockout spoilers come before the show actually aired last season, did people come to the consensus that Kelly's team was the strongest post-knockouts? Or was there a change in viewpoints after people actually saw their knockout performances? 

Edited by ThrowawayCrayon

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I wasn't around IDF at that time but after the knockout spoilers come before the show actually aired last season, did people come to the consensus that Kelly's team was the strongest post-knockouts? Or was there a change in viewpoints after peopke actually saw their knockout performances? 

iirc, people here have it as the strongest along with John's (despite this last one having no real voting potential), but it was after the KO's that people realized how strong her team really was.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I wasn't around IDF at that time but after the knockout spoilers come before the show actually aired last season, did people come to the consensus that Kelly's team was the strongest post-knockouts? Or was there a change in viewpoints after people actually saw their knockout performances? 

I think it was more evenly split with Kelly towards the top, but the actual performances definitely helped boost the standing of a few artists on her team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Mmm, these results are interesting. I'm gonna have to check all the Top 20 again to see where this coming from 👀

IDF loves the pop girls, hence Ariana is currently in the lead. Some love for the duo too.

Legend has two interesting alt artists that are right in some of IDF's wheelhouse, plus an AA powerhouse, hence the support.

In IDF's eyes, Blake's team is solely Wendy. And while I love her, I disagree, I think there are some good contestants there, hence why its my personal favorite team so far.

And Kelly is dragging a bit since Holly and Kinsey are gone, although GNT and Gymani still have their fair share of fans.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In IDF's eyes, Blake's team is solely Wendy. And while I love her, I disagree, I think there are some good contestants there, hence why its my personal favorite team so far.

Let’s not forget about Queen Lana, guys. :wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mohammad said:

1. in terms of overall vocal abilities Kelly’s team is the strongest in that aspect she has 3 powerhouses Brittany Bree, Gymani, and Jeremy Rosado. GNT has flawless harmonies and they can each hold their own individually and their technique is AMAZING. Hailey Mia is outstanding for her age, her technique is good and she can hit pretty high notes and her tone is really good IMO.

2. Her team IMO is the 2nd strongest in terms of voting potential, both Jeremy Rosado and Hailey Mia have a big chance of appealing to minivan and the viewers. GNT is versatile, unique, and is country-adjacent . Gymani and Brittany too might appeal to minivan and viewers  similar to Kyla Jade ,Kymberli Joye, Rose Short , Toniesha , and Desz who all made made it to the finale except Kymberli Joye who did well enough to end up in the semifinals.

I already read this ten times on the forum :whut:

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We could get some good team - coach performances with some of these peeps. (Assuming they´re returning to that).

Blake with Wendy-Paris / John with Samuel. That would be so weird so I hope we can see them 🤞

Blake with Peedy / Lana could be good!
John with Jershika / Shadale 🔥🔥

Kelly with Jeremy 💎

Edited by pauwis

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Blake with Wendy-Paris / John with Samuel. That would be so weird so I hope we can see them 🤞

Kelly with Jeremy 💎

Don't think Wendy with Blake would be that weird because she sings country. Honestly the weirdest matches would be John with David/Samuel because the vocal textures are just so different.

Kelly could probably sing with anybody due to her versatility, and Ariana's team is 80% pop anyway.

11 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Kelly with Jeremy 💎

I mean, Wendy is country, and Paris sang country in his KO. So not really that weird. Agree with John and Samuel, although I think they´d be interesting in a good way.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Don't think Wendy with Blake would be that weird because she sings country.

Yeah but I still can't imagine it. Wendy's voice is from another world.

Ariana and Kelly will be fine with anyone.

I'm intrigued for the possible performance of Jim&Sasha with Ariana

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Kelly with Jeremy 💎

Blake with Wendy works due to her country background vocals experience and Paris can at least do country-soul (based on his KO) so it’s weird but not too weird; Sam’s got a ton of genres in his wheelhouse, so even with a different vocal texture than John it could work with a song more soul-rock in nature.

But I’m hoping any team performances this season go smoothly 🤞

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to S21 Post KO Teams (Pre Season Poll