𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

this show sucks ... they HAD to montage Hailey-

she sounded amazing at least but ugh

I missed it but looked on their channel, that 30 or so seconds was excellent, we know it's gonna be better than a lot of the ones that are fully shown too lmao, it's whatever though.

Slayage :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

I missed it but looked on their channel, that 30 or so seconds was excellent, we know it's gonna be better than a lot of the ones that are fully shown too lmao, it's whatever though.

Slayage :wub:

she did slay it! makes me feel a littl bit better that they montaged others (including some faves) cause it was mainly to highlight the drama 

• Like 1

Hailey did great in those few seconds. Hated that they montaged her. I hope they are not giving her the Allegra treatment. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hailey needs a moment. 

We have been down this road, it might take a few rounds, but I believe she'll get it. It literally took her being a vote/performance away from being cut last time, to get her moment.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

We have been down this road, it might take a few rounds, but I believe she'll get it. It literally took her being a vote/performance away from being cut last time, to get her moment.

She needs a song that will connect better with the audience. I don’t feel like these next two will do that, but she still has time! 

She’s also getting hosed on the edit. 

• Like 3

Why the heck did they montage Hailey again? She still slayed in those few seconds. I still think she could make the finale because she did on The Voice. 

• Like 3

American Idol tends to pimp much more and it's not even subtle lol, at least Hailey was shown a little bit. 

The good thing is that these performances were so quick overall(for everyone) that I don't think much will change based on voters preferences.

She slayed for the week, now we can actually listen to her in full from here on then :haha: 

• Like 4

She’s a prisoner of the edit, and there’s nothing she can do about it, other than to choose a great song for the T20, and hope she gets a chance to sing it. I’m assuming she already has the song. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

American Idol tends to pimp much more and it's not even subtle lol, at least Hailey was shown a little bit. 

The good thing is that these performances were so quick overall(for everyone) that I don't think much will change based on voters preferences.

She slayed for the week, now we can actually listen to her in full from here on then :haha: 

Not only do they pimp much more on this show, but the audience seems to like it. They don’t have to use fake frontrunners like the other show does. 

• Like 2

Y'all, i'm not an avid watcher of this show but i don't think Hollywood week is that relevant in term to votes?? Like, not having your audition shown in full or at all is worse (poor Allegra). And Hailey actually opened the second episode.  

Just trust the process. Remember, she was at border of elimination on The Voice and that ended actually being a good thing, since it allowed her to have her moment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

would be iconic for her to pick jar of hearts for her top 20 performance (assuming she'll make it, which I think she could)

If/when she advances from top 20, I think When I Look at You or Scars to Your Beautiful could be good options too

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

would be iconic for her to pick jar of hearts for her top 20 performance (assuming she'll make it, which I think she could)

If I could pick a previous song, I would definitely have her sing that. She could probably perform it even better than last time(and last time was already freaking stunning)

If not then I'm still gonna point it out:
"You Say" come on, she never got the chance to sing it and always wanted to(it was her producer audition song back in 2021)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

If not then I'm still gonna point it out:
"You Say" come on, she never got the chance to sing it and always wanted to(it was her producer audition song back in 2021)

I forgot that was her producer audition. 🤔 

She took her cover of that down for some reason. It’s right in her wheel house, with a lot of power. That would definitely turn things around for her. 

• Like 3