𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 💄

sydneysam

Screenshot-2021-09-25-12-13-27-93.jpg

It's about to go down with queen Raq!! Based on her movements, I have a feeling she went with a jazzy, soulful take on that Frank Sinatra song that she sang (which makes sense, obviously lol). It'll be refreshing to hear an artist like her on the show 💫

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4i9lDAvrm/?utm_medium=copy_link

SING GULLLLL . the way this was 2 years ago😭. I’m so excited to hear her this weeeek !

Wait.. I didn't know about this one wth :haha:

she has a full cover of this song on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhAA_C0HB0d/

• Thanks 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

lol this is confirmed? Or is it that everyone shown on the “next monday and Tuesday” promo is confirmed for the monday

I mean, all of the people featured in the video Kelly shared Monday afternoon on Twitter (Wendy, Jonathan, Katherine, GNT) were on the premiere, not Ep 2. So I think she'll be on Ep 3 Monday.

Why would you want her on Tuesday? Lol. If anything we dont have to wait that long to hear her audition if she is on Monday.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, all of the people featured in the video Kelly shared Monday afternoon on Twitter (Wendy, Jonathan, Katherine, GNT) were on the premiere, not Ep 2. So I think she'll be on Ep 3 Monday.

Why would you want her on Tuesday? Lol. If anything we dont have to wait that long to hear her audition if she is on Monday.

lol that wasn’t really an actual promo though. That was more of like a clip. But ok.

and true I’m dieing to hear her. Ok I’ll say this if they do have her on Tuesday I’d LOVE for her to be leaked.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

The important thing is that Raq's on this week! I am just hoping a good spot for her and hopefully a good reception 🤞 (I didn't expect Samuel to dominate that hard since he was pretty unique, so I'm hoping the same happens with Raq? 👀)

She could close the episode. 👀 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She could close the episode. 👀 

Possibly, I can see her or Bella being a closer just because they're possibly the highest chair turners of og Team Ariana left who made it to the live rounds (and Ari has not closed an episode yet.. Ep 6 is obviously Kelly closing because of Parker). An opener wouldn't be a bad spot too :wub:

Edited by sydneysam

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Possibly, I can see her or Bella being a closer just because they're possibly the highest chair turners of og Team Ariana left who made it to the live rounds (and Ari has not closed an episode yet.. Ep 6 is obviously Kelly closing because of Parker). An opener wouldn't be a bad spot too :wub:

I personally don’t see the two of them in the same episode, but maybe. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I personally don’t see the two of them in the same episode, but maybe. 🤷‍♂️

No, I don't mean them being on the same episode LOL. What I mean is either one of them will be a closer in an episode and I wouldn't mind one opening on another episode

I know they won't be because producers would want to separate Ari's highest chair turners left on two episodes

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1