𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Reading through YT comments and Sam’s gotten a surprising number of Chris Daughtry comparisons (I can kinda see where they’re coming from - emotive, just the right amount of rasp, clearly comfortable with rock songs, and surprisingly wide belting ranges).

I was just typing the same thing right now- :dead:

• Haha 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Are you kidding me?! OMGGG yes! 🥰

I didn’t spend fifteen+ minutes googling how to compress my screenshot of the comment for it to not be real 🤪 but yeah, that was a cool find in the comments (I was initially looking to see if anyone on IG made the Daughtry comparison when I stumbled across it)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Reading through YT comments and Sam’s gotten a surprising number of Chris Daughtry comparisons (I can kinda see where they’re coming from - emotive, just the right amount of rasp, clearly comfortable with rock songs, and surprisingly wide belting ranges).

Well let’s hope he isn’t the victim of a shock elimination then… :giggle:

Forgot to post it here but here's Sam's performance video on youtube! ;) I've been replaying it for like a couple of times now on the past few hours LOL. He's doing decent with the stats here. He's the 2nd highest (behind Chavon, who got a popular song and coach). He is overall doing really well across all social media platforms.. except twitter LMAO 

Adding it to the OP (along with the artworks)!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Forgot to post it here but here's Sam's performance video on youtube! ;) I've been replaying it for like a couple of times now on the past few hours LOL. He's doing decent with the stats here. He's the 2nd highest (behind Chavon, who got a popular song and coach). He is overall doing really well across all social media platforms.. except twitter LMAO 

Wish I could view it on YT. Interns, please!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Wish I could view it on YT. Interns, please!

I actually thought they would unrestrict it this morning- but nah lol :duh: Come through now interns!

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’ve already looped Sam’s audition more times than I looped Corey’s KO in the first day after it aired

Now, that's a huge one! 😮 but don't worry, same lol. I kind of wish that there are still studio recording thing for the pre-taped rounds because I definitely need one for this performance of Sam 🥲

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

The way he looks so grateful, my heart 💕

• Like 1

Craig Wayne Boyd AKA one of IDF's favorite Voice winners- kidding :haha:  also commented under Sam's performance video on Instagram!

🔥🔥🔥 love his voice"

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, Brad from 3 Doors Down commented his approval on IG:

FB762322-2447-43B9-8D34-3A33A56B1FD8.jpeg

It's also very interesting to see that Sam already commented on this one just recently 👀

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1