π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Reading the comments below his Facebook video, people are also mad with Kelly because she did not turn for Sam lmaoo. Minivan and IDF agreeing, such a rare occurrenceΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

I hope he can keep it up, and make Minivan forget he's on Team John. (well... I guess they're more anti-Ari than John this season)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, pauwis said:

KELLY WTF ??

Β 

His performance wasΒ perfect, amazing, incredible. I have no words, the wait was worth it πŸ‘‘πŸ’«

Thanks Sam for coming with us, your talent is infinite✌🧑

Β 

Where's the Kelly turn when you need it the most?

Β 

Anyway, atleast he had a 4 standing Os for the Knockouts. That must've mean Kelly loved him by that timeΒ πŸ˜‰

• Like 2

Charlie Mason over on TVLine chimes in:

Samuel Harness (Team Legend), β€œHere Without You” β€” Grade: A- |Β One of five adopted sibs, this 26-year-old charmer made opportunity knock by slowing up Three Doors Down and singing with an ache and an intensity that called to mind Season 20’s Corey Ward but a hot-as-hell rasp that was all his own. Blake even said that it was less of a rasp than β€œa sizzle, like a frying egg.” For her part, Ari marveled that the three-chair turn managed to scratch out high notes in a way that sounded β€œgrungy but not unhealthy.”

Not the Corey comparison giving me extra reason to agree with Charlie’s grade here πŸ’€

• Haha 2

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Charlie Mason over on TVLine chimes in:

Not the Corey comparison giving me extra reason to agree with Charlie’s grade here πŸ’€

Β 

he gave like 4 other contestants a higher grade so πŸ’€ I think he should've been an A, but an A- is fine as well.

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Where's the Kelly turn when you need it the most?

Β 

Anyway, atleast he had a 4 standing Os for the Knockouts. That must've mean Kelly loved him by that timeΒ πŸ˜‰

Kelly these last few seasons has bothered me so much. Ricky Brady, Raine, Victor, Cam and now Sam.

Β 

If the KOs start tomorrow? I need it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

Liked his audition and tone, please add me :w00twave:

Β 

1 hour ago, erik g said:

Wasn’t sold on him before, but after seeing his audition, add me!

Β 

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Add me. Really cool song choice and arrangement and my favorite non-4 chair turn so far (at the time of his audition’s airing)

Β 

Added y'all to the fan thread of IDF's Troll King! :haha: One more and we're off to a 20 fan list yay!

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2021 at 8:14 PM, sydneysam said:

By the way y'all I have watched a live session of Samuel- 32 minutes long lmao and I've enjoyed it so much omg. I will put the link here + timestamps of the songs that he sang on the live :)))

Β 

Β 

23:37 - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
Β 

Β 

Β 

Fun fact! Sam actually has covered his Blind Audition song on one of his live performance videos and I've posted it here

Β 

I remember strongly suggesting this also way back. I'm SO glad it turned out to be his audition song after allΒ πŸ₯°

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pauwis said:

LITERALLY IT'S THE FIRST SONG SUGGESTION, I'M DEAD

Speaking of which, you and me (and any other younger Sam fans) suggesting songs that appeal to Minivan while fitting Sam has the inverse-but-somehow-identical energy of Boomers trying to market stuff to Gen Z πŸ’€

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Speaking of which, you and me (and any other younger Sam fans) suggesting songs that appeal to Minivan while fitting Sam has the inverse-but-somehow-identical energy of Boomers trying to market stuff to Gen Z πŸ’€

you're absolutely right πŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1

Samuel sold me, I think he's John's strongest shot at getting far(including his post-live show team, if yall saw already) I'm still sad Gwen isn't here to be his choice, but John has a gem, better not mess him up with generic song choices though.Β :thumbsdown:

Β 

Glad to see Minivan embracing him as of now.

Β 

Please add me.Β 

Β 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Fun fact! Sam actually has covered his Blind Audition song on one of his live performance videos and I've posted it here

Β 

I remember strongly suggesting this also way back. I'm SO glad it turned out to be his audition song after allΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

Literally! I watched that video and wanted Sam to sing that for his blind/KO.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

(i'm really glad he wasn't the guy that sang Anyone.... tbh)

• Like 1