𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

He would do A song for you by Donny Hathaway justice and he would SLAY. I know recommended it for David but I just think this song suits them best and would be happy if either of them would perform it.

Yeah, I feel like it would suit Sam more 🤔 thank you for this awesome suggestion!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

now, now, you're talking 👀

I haven't thought about that one but he could pull it off. That'll be a PERFORMANCE, for sure 🤩

Yeah, either way I just want to see what he does on the show. His whole journey is an enigma so far. Unknown number of chair turns and fully unknown song choices. We only know he got the 4 coaches to stand with his KO, and that's a good sign that we might be in for a treat.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If I wasn’t curious how many chairs he turned, I’d just wanna skip to the KOs to see how he got a standing O (though I’m interested in his song choices overall, so I’ll be patient).

I'm excited for his performances in all the rounds:

Blinds: unknown chair turns

Battle: odd pairing

Knockouts: standing ovation

+ 0 confirmed song choices

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm excited for his performances in all the rounds:

Blinds: unknown chair turns

Battle: odd pairing

Knockouts: standing ovation

+ 0 confirmed song choices

Definitely, really curious to see his journey. Curious to see if he brought his guitar to accompany him on each round. (I hope).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also shoutout to @sydneysam for continuing to kill it with the artwork game this season for Sam and the others this season - I can’t wait to see if/how they react to the love and support now that they’ve revealed they’re on the show ❤️

My heart was beating so fast before posting it LMAO. So anxious and worried because it was way different from my artworks before :dead: but thank you so much, y'all really encourage me here, love the support! :wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Something tells me KJ got screwed over with the song choice for that battle. Her style is very specific. We’ll just have to wait and see though.

Yeah maybe it’s another CamWess vs Mandi battle , where CammWess got screwed over with seniorita 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Something tells me KJ got screwed over with the song choice for that battle. Her style is very specific. We’ll just have to wait and see though.

She got screwed from the moment she got paired with a chamaleon. She should have been paired up with Sabrina. 

• Like 2

On 8/22/2021 at 1:20 AM, pauwis said:

edit: don't ask me why, but I feel the battle song is Shallow (or a similar duet)

👆

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Any ideas for his and KJ´s battle´s song? They´re quite opposites in terms of style, so I´m particularly curious about that song choice. I said maybe "Skinny Love".

People here assume that the audience will collectively refuse to vote for John, but if someone is good enough, with just the right amount of audience appeal, they can still go far. If he's consistent, I can picture Samuel in the semifinals.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

People here assume that the audience will collectively refuse to vote for John, but if someone is good enough, with just the right amount of audience appeal, they can still go far. If he's consistent, I can picture Samuel in the semifinals.

My thoughts exactly. Hope he manages to go as far as he can. And I believe he will.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah, same. I don't know why but I feel like Sam will likely appeal to the minivan. His backstory can help him progress through the show (and he has a really cute son omg :wub:), those and the fact that he can sing anything and sound good ;)

• Like 3