𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Remember our discussion about him with meme songs.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTGeeUnonV/?utm_medium=copy_link

26 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yup, I'm convinced this guy can sing anything. I never thought I'll dig OTR like this LMAO

Exactly why I think Sam’s got the chaotic factor to do something like Rickroll the audience (changing the arrangement of course so it’s not immediately obvious) and make it through on public votes anyway - I don’t think it’ll happen but if it did I’d be laughing my a** off like there’s no tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Sam posted @sydneysam's artwork in his stories!

yeah, thankful for him and Parker's repost of that artwork of mine for 7 of my fan thread artists! and he also followed me! (I totally did not scream after seeing that 🤪). Had the chance to talk to him too, and I am right- he's SO nice 💘

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

At this point he might be THE artist that I´m most excited to watch this season, since I don´t know what to expect.

And I´m manifesting him going far.

I haven't had rooted ever for Sam's type of artist, so I'm excited for him and his performances!

AND this is the first time ever since S17 (where the spoilers aren't really complete) that I'll be rooting for a contestant that I have literally no idea what songs he sang lol. It adds to the excitement for me

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

AND this is the first time ever since S17 (where the spoilers aren't really complete) that I'll be rooting for a contestant that I have literally no idea what songs he sang lol. It adds to the excitement for me

out of curiosity, who was that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

In a way, I feel like we having 0% known song choices for Sam is better. No expectations, no standards set, more surprises and wow factor ;) 

Agreed. Knowing what the song choices are just leads to disappointment if they didn't sing it like how we imagined :haha:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

out of curiosity, who was that?

Oops, my mistake. What I mean is this is the first time that I'll root for a contestant that I don't 100% know what their song choices are (since Season 17, IIRC Myracle's audition and KO songs were not identified) 😅

• Like 1