🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok, I’ll give that one a listen and share my thoughts (I added it already because of how spot on your song suggestions have been. ;))

So , what did you think about the song ? I feel like they can really flourish with it and arrange it how they like and Bekah can shine as lead.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

@Bk1234 I have more hopefully  amazing song suggestions, they would SLAY Songbird by Eva Cassidy/Fleetwood Mac , Skinny Love by Birdy, and Skyscraper by Demi Levato.

Alright we get it, they would slay anything :haha:

• Haha 1

I'm convinced that their versatility can allow them to take any path they want on the show. We just now have to figure which songs will get them votes.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

I'm new here 🙂. How do ya'll get all this info before the show starts?

welcome-1-1c.gif welcome to the board. People in the spoilers threads start looking for clues early on before the seasons start, they are super sleuths :rofl:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mohammad said:

So , what did you think about the song ? I feel like they can really flourish with it and arrange it how they like and Bekah can shine as lead.

Sorry for the late response, I've been so caught up with reveal day, updating my fan threads, and real life. :wacko: This song would be a good one for them! There is a lot of room for creativity regarding the arrangement, and the song works for all of their voices. ❤️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mohammad said:

@Bk1234 I have more hopefully  amazing song suggestions, they would SLAY Songbird by Eva Cassidy/Fleetwood Mac , Skinny Love by Birdy, and Skyscraper by Demi Levato.

Also, I added all of these! ;) The musical diversity of these suggestions just goes to show how versatile GNT is and how creative the group can get with their arrangements.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Alright we get it, they would slay anything :haha:

:yes:

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I'm convinced that their versatility can allow them to take any path they want on the show. We just now have to figure which songs will get them votes.

That's my hope. 💕 They could go the country/Little Big Town route if they're looking to appeal to the main audience. 👀🤠

30 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

the joke by Brandi Carlile would be a good song suggestion for them, it’s even a minivan friendly song IMO because of how country-adjacent it is.

Ooh, I love that suggestion for them! 💕 I added it to the list. ;) I’m not too sure on its appeal to Minivan, but you could be right.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Life is a Highway? The Rascal Flatts version? Maybe a bit of a strech, but it came to mind.

That could work if they need a good up-tempo number. I’m thinking of that for Top 10/11 week. 👀 I added it. ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ugh yes, just imagine the harmonies!!! 😳🤩 The song is a bit oversung, but they could bring a unique flair to it. I added it to the list. ;) 

That’s what I first thought when I thought of them singing this song , their harmonies would be amazing.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

That’s what I first thought when I thought of them singing this song , their harmonies would be amazing.

Yeah, there are so many good options on that list. My hope is that they get to sing at least one of the songs on the show. 🥺🤞

• Like 1