🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just judging on their muted snippets (for the ones whose song choices are still unkown):

GNT´s appeared to be a mid-tempo song due to Caleb´s strumming.

I didn’t even think to look at this, but yes, you bring up a good point. 👀 Ugh, this wait is so painful… 😩😭

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t even think to look at this, but yes, you bring up a good point. 👀 Ugh, this wait is so painful… 😩😭

I think they sang Carolina in my mind, even there IG cover and the cover they did live , Caleb was playing acoustic guitar and both Bekah and Josh are singing with no instruments and are harmonizing. The song is more the mid-tempo too

Edited by Mohammad
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I think they sang Carolina in my mind, even there IG cover and the cover they did live , Caleb was playing acoustic guitar and both Bekah and Josh are singing with no instruments and are harmonizing. The song is slightly mid-tempo too

Caleb was fingerpicking on that cover, and he was strumming on the first look, so probably not that one. Or maybe that´s just a strech lol.

Either way, I know they´re gonna kill it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mohammad said:

I think they sang Carolina in my mind, even there IG cover and the cover they did live , Caleb was playing acoustic guitar and both Bekah and Josh are singing with no instruments and are harmonizing. The song is more the mid-tempo too

I would absolutely LOVE that! They do that song so well!!! 😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Caleb was fingerpicking on that cover, and he was strumming on the first look, so probably not that one. Or maybe that´s just a strech lol.

Oh ok, good point. ;) I’m sure they’ll sound great on whatever song they sing. I hope they’re in the premiere because I just can’t wait any longer! 😩🤣

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think its a little bit of a stretch lol. I'm hoping they do sing Carolina In My Mind though. 

Whats kind of putting me off is their singing stances. It doesn't look like they're singing Carolina in My Mind lmao

edit: especially Joshua, that doesn't look like someone doing a subtle harmony to me

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think its a little bit of a stretch lol. I'm hoping they do sing Carolina In My Mind though. 

Whats kind of putting me off is their singing stances. It doesn't look like they're singing Carolina in My Mind lmao

edit: especially Joshua, that doesn't look like someone doing a subtle harmony to me

Yeah, I love their Instagram cover of that. 💕

True, we’ll just have to wait and see. We can only figure out so much from a short clip with no audio. 😅

22 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOKz_7rkha/?utm_medium=copy_link

AB40-A208-B62-F-4-F01-8819-A233-EDF9-E58
16-C82131-FA62-4-FFE-9-FCE-488619-EE5153

Wow, look at that crowd! 🤩 I’m so glad they’re getting so much love! 🥰 Plus, this is good practice for the live shows that will occur in a few months. 👀 

Sadly, when we were moved indoors due to the weather not everyone stayed. (This was at intermission time)

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

Sadly, when we were moved indoors due to the weather not everyone stayed. (This was at intermission time)

Oh, that’s a bummer. 😢 I was wondering why the scenery changed in the videos, but it all makes sense now. I’m glad they were at least able to continue the show. 🙂 

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Out of curiosity, @C12Lou, what were your favorite performances from their show?

I have heard them sing many times over the past several years together.  (I attended their first ever concert!) This past Sunday evening they did not sing as many covers as what they had in the past.  You all know, everything they sing is AMAZING.  I heard many of their originals for the first time in person.  Bekah solo Your Toy that she wrote could be on the radio right now!  Hearing the story behind it made me laugh since most of us their knew EXACTLY who she was referring to!  Also, I wanted to just cry listening to the song Daddy that Bekah sang.  THE WORDS! gah! I think we all were holding in (or not) the tears. (personal info that they may/may not share their Dad has been battling an non-curable cancer, Chordoma for several years now.  He is actively pursuing clinical trials in many states.). I also enjoyed Seeds.  Of course, I loved all of their popular ones, Backup Plan, Carolina, Jolene, and 23 (the one their Dad wrote).  I just need to add they are not only amazing to listen to but FUN to watch!!  They all are confident, calm and collected on stage.  Bekah brings the sweetness to the group. Josh adds the humor and just seems to love to watch his siblings perform.  Caleb's facial expressions ARE THE BEST!!  Seriously, his expressions while he is performing (and he doesn't even realize it) ADD SO MUCH to their performance!  The 2 brothers are obviously very protective of their little sister.  Josh said it was Bekah's dream to be on The Voice.  She just needed her brothers to get on board with her.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, C12Lou said:

I have heard them sing many times over the past several years together.  (I attended their first ever concert!) This past Sunday evening they did not sing as many covers as what they had in the past.  You all know, everything they sing is AMAZING.  I heard many of their originals for the first time in person.  Bekah solo Your Toy that she wrote could be on the radio right now!  Hearing the story behind it made me laugh since most of us their knew EXACTLY who she was referring to!  Also, I wanted to just cry listening to the song Daddy that Bekah sang.  THE WORDS! gah! I think we all were holding in (or not) the tears. (personal info that they may/may not share their Dad has been battling an non-curable cancer, Chordoma for several years now.  He is actively pursuing clinical trials in many states.). I also enjoyed Seeds.  Of course, I loved all of their popular ones, Backup Plan, Carolina, Jolene, and 23 (the one their Dad wrote).  I just need to add they are not only amazing to listen to but FUN to watch!!  They all are confident, calm and collected on stage.  Bekah brings the sweetness to the group. Josh adds the humor and just seems to love to watch his siblings perform.  Caleb's facial expressions ARE THE BEST!!  Seriously, his expressions while he is performing (and he doesn't even realize it) ADD SO MUCH to their performance!  The 2 brothers are obviously very protective of their little sister.  Josh said it was Bekah's dream to be on The Voice.  She just needed her brothers to get on board with her.  

Wow, you attended their first concert! You’re truly an OG fan!!! 

I’m so glad to hear that about the original Bekah wrote. 🙂 Maybe they’ll record and release it after the show. 👀 

Wow, sending my prayers to their dad. 🥺💗

That’s good to hear about their stage presence on stage too. They definitely looked like engaging performers in that short clip from the First Look. 👀 

Wow, I’m glad they’re fulfilling Bekah’s dream and doing it TOGETHER! ☺️🤩

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So umm... has anybody pointed out yet that GNT already has a cover of their battle song? It's not the Dolly Parton version, but it exists.

Could you share it please? I'm assuming its the Eagles version, it'll be interesting to see them take on the Dolly one on the show.

• Like 1