🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep. That must mean we're going to get a performance from them too. Ooh, I can't wait! 😄

Yes, I should have said they are to perform on the show.  Also, they are in the the Jan. 3 edition of People Magazine on pages 10-11. 🙂 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

Yes, I should have said they are to perform on the show.  Also, they are in the the Jan. 3 edition of People Magazine on pages 10-11. 🙂 

Dang, GNT's famous era is really beginning now. Thanks for all the information. Do you happen to know what song they are singing?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’d like to hear another take on that.

I know Joshua sang his Knockout song there, maybe they could sing theirs as well. That performance really showcased them as a group, since they kept taking turns singing in different parts. Especially that last “Still on the line” part, which happens to be my favorite part of the performance.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I know Joshua sang his Knockout song there, maybe they could sing theirs as well. That performance really showcased them as a group, since they kept taking turns singing in different parts. Especially that last “Still on the line” part, which happens to be my favorite part of the performance.

Yeah, it was a great representation of all their talents.

Thank you 2021 for giving us Girl Named Tom. It was so nice to see them win The Voice this year, as well as Cam Anthony! I’m happy that we got 2 really good winners for the last year to have 2 seasons of The Voice

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Thank you 2021 for giving us Girl Named Tom. It was so nice to see them win The Voice this year, as well as Cam Anthony! I’m happy that we got 2 really good winners for the last year to have 2 seasons of The Voice

Yes! Two of the best. ☺️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

From Caleb’s IG story…

4625816-B-8-DD6-4148-8-D64-419702-B01-DC
“new strings for a quick trip to la” - I’m sure we all know what that’s for. 👀

It likely means that they won’t be singing Wichita Lineman, as Caleb played piano there.

I could see it being Dust in the Wind as well, since it’s a song that more people are familiar with

• Like 2