🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

18 hours ago, istersay said:

Girl Named Tom (Team Kelly), “The Chain” — Grade: A | On their uptempo number, the first trio ever to make the finale not only demonstrated the kinda tight harmonies that have made them frontrunners throughout the competition, each of the sibs took a turn in the spotlight, with Bekah belting more than we’d ever before heard. (She nailed it, by the way, except maybe the very last big note that she went for; that got a smidgen, “Erm… ”) If the threesome had been tough to beat before, this might’ve made ’em impossible to beat.

Girl Named Tom (Team Kelly), “Baby, Now That I’ve Found You” — Grade: A | The Liechty siblings dedicated their ballad to one another in a heartfelt manner that had to have had half the parents watching turning to their kids and going, “Why can’t you talk to your brother/sister like that?!?” As for the performance, it was sublime, pitch-perfect and as warm as the fuzziest blanket. I’ve read complaints that “Oh, GNT does the same thing every week,” but when “the same thing” is that earnest, that gorgeous, that perfect, why on earth change?!?

https://tvline.com/2021/12/13/the-voice-recap-top-5-performances-jershika-maple-hailey-mia/

Two A grades. We love to see it!!! 😌🥰

19 hours ago, KittiwinK said:

BNTIFY is something that I never expected how it going to be performed and THAT.... THAT was speecless when the song is beautifully done.

Yeah, I feel like it really captured those family togetherness vibes too. I loved it. ☺️

• Like 1

Just a little message before the results tonight…

If GNT does not win tonight, please don’t hate on the other contestants. As a fanbase, we should spread love and raise up the winner - that’s what Bekah, Caleb, and Josh would want. ☺️ Wishing them the best of luck tonight! 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I am just worried , if they will rig it to make someone else win , if the photo was real , or it might be mistake and they don’t know who the winner is yet , and is voting closed? Thx

They won’t rig it - they want GNT to be the first group to win the show.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Just came here to say that these guys and girl are, together, one of the best groups in the history of this show. They have managed to give oustanding performances each round. I wish the best for them in their future projects. :thumbs:

Good luck tonight, Girl Named Tom! Your relationship as siblings is beautiful and it shows in your music and in your amazing performances

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They wouldn’t want that either. They almost chose him! :dead:

I don't care about their feelings 😂😂 Blake ruined this show by bringing boring white country boys on the show jk. Will only love you Blake if you become my DILF

• Confused 1