𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

People on the spoilers thread are currently talking about Ariana's international fans, which reminded me of something. Wendy had several international people watching her Instagram Live this week. It's great that she has fans worldwide but unfortunate that they probably aren't voting for her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTV said:

People on the spoilers thread are currently talking about Ariana's international fans, which reminded me of something. Wendy had several international people watching her Instagram Live this week. It's great that she has fans worldwide but unfortunate that they probably aren't voting for her.

Yeah, I saw one person in that live who said they were from Japan. You’re right though, they probably aren’t voting for her 🥲

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I saw one person in that live who said they were from Japan. You’re right though, they probably aren’t voting for her 🥲

There were also people from Germany, Brazil, Russia, New Zealand, and other places. At least one mentioned not being able to vote for Wendy, so I'm sure many aren't aware of international voting with a VPN.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

There were also people from Germany, Brazil, Russia, New Zealand, and other places. At least one mentioned not being able to vote for Wendy, so I'm sure many aren't aware of international voting with a VPN.

Yeah, most international fans don’t know that that is an option.

17 hours ago, RTV said:

We know Wendy has a "fast" Aretha Franklin song for "songs selected by the fans" on 11/22.

Looking forward to this. Hope it's Think and Wendy gets to show off her personality and that great smile 

• Like 3

i’m so excited to see what Wendy is singing this week! it’s so funny to me that she was so upfront about singing an uptempo Aretha song💀 normally we BEG contestants to give us hints and here we have Wendy spilling everything😂 if i could pick her song, i’d love to hear her do Think or I Say A Little Prayer, but i know she’ll do amazing with whatever song she does! i can’t wait for Monday. love you Wendy💖

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i’m so excited to see what Wendy is singing this week! it’s so funny to me that she was so upfront about singing an uptempo Aretha song💀 normally we BEG contestants to give us hints and here we have Wendy spilling everything😂 if i could pick her song, i’d love to hear her do Think or I Say A Little Prayer, but i know she’ll do amazing with whatever song she does! i can’t wait for Monday. love you Wendy💖

She's going to kill it and I'm sure you're going to love it. :)) 

• Like 1

Wendy said more than once during her live last week that she hopes to win. I hope she has song choices that are stronger view/vote magnets for future episodes, but she'll have a fun performance to celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Bk1234 changed the title to 🥳 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 🥳
8 hours ago, RTV said:

Wendy said more than once during her live last week that she hopes to win. I hope she has song choices that are stronger view/vote magnets for future episodes, but she'll have a fun performance to celebrate her birthday tomorrow.

I like that she has a competitive spirit/desire to win. I agree about song choices, but I think this will be a nice, fun performance for her special day! ☺️