𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

At 12:05 p.m. CST today, Wendy leads the "Favorite Top 13 Performance" poll on MJsBigBlog with 40.5% of the vote. She's last on the "Which Two Singers SHOULD Be Eliminated" poll with 0.75% of the vote and second to last on the "Which Two Singers WILL Be Eliminated" poll with 0.68% of the vote. (Jershika is last with 0.5%.)

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-top-13-polls-predict-the-results-vote-for-your-favs.htm

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Wendy continues to be her phenomenal self, hopefully next week she gets a solid song choice.

I’m sure she will! I don’t see TPTB bussing her (it’s also extremely hard to do since she can literally sing anything. :haha:)

I think her performance was nice this week it was nice to here her softer voice. Her voice is exceptional but sometimes it is nice to tone down the voice just let your voice  do the talking I feel this week she was able to tell a story though her voice 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I think her performance was nice this week it was nice to here her softer voice. Her voice is exceptional but sometimes it is nice to tone down the voice just let your voice  do the talking I feel this week she was able to tell a story though her voice 

I completely agree. It’s important to show vocal versatility in a singing competition like this one, especially since it’s a longer season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RTV said:

Action News 5 in Memphis had another segment about Wendy's dedication performance and published this article tonight. Dr. Lulah Hedgeman's daughter had some encouraging words for Wendy.

https://www.actionnews5.com/2021/11/17/former-memphis-teacher-honored-by-contestant-voice

Oh wow, that’s so nice of her daughter to reach out and say those kind words. 🤍