π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Should she sing this on the show? Normally, I wouldn’t recommend this song, but I think I would make an exception with her.Β 
Β 

Β 

SheΒ΄d have no problem with it obviously, but I would recommend to sing it at a point where itΒ΄s clear that she already has won the audience over.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I found this Facebook Live concert she did last year. It’s probably in there somewhere. Obviously, it’s not the same type of live video as the other one, but still live and unedited.Β Β 
Β 

https://www.facebook.com/wendymotenofficial/videos/527152594663643/

β€œCome Β In Out Of The Rain” is at 1:20:40 in case anyone wants to hear her slay some really high notesΒ live.Β 
Β 

I didn’t watch all of this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it through the entire showΒ without missing a single note.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Should she sing this on the show? Normally, I wouldn’t recommend this song, but I think I would make an exception with her.Β 
Β 

Β 

I think if she perform that, her version will be one of the best cover but i think performing that song early will result her to be eliminated! I think she needs to perform some song that will stole the audience heart first!

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

β€œCome Β In Out Of The Rain” is at 1:20:40 in case anyone wants to hear her slay some really high notesΒ live.Β 
Β 

I didn’t watch all of this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it through the entire showΒ without missing a single note.Β 

WHOOOOO! HER VOICEEEEEEE❀️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Β 

I wonder if she’d be allowed to sing that on the show. πŸ‘€ I’d love it.Β 

Just now, IAN27TAY said:

Just a question, does the format of season 1 is already released? I can't find any answers in tvus21 thread but since there are 12 Contestants per team i assume we are back to normal setup

There’s no confirmation yet, unfortunately :(Β 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DorisAnn said:

I think if she perform that, her version will be one of the best cover but i think performing that song early will result her to be eliminated! I think she needs to perform some song that will stole the audience heart first!

Nvm SHE WILL WIN THIS

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I wonder if she’d be allowed to sing that on the show. πŸ‘€ I’d love it.Β 

I looked on iTunes and it was released though Capitol Records. Assuming they still hold the rights to the song, they might have a problem with that.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, IAN27TAY said:

Wow nearing 2k views already

Everyone wants to learn about the iconic queen. :wub:
Β 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I looked on iTunes and it was released though Capitol Records. Assuming they still hold the rights to the recording, they might have a problem with that.Β 

Yeah, that would be an issue…. πŸ₯²

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Everyone wants to learn about the iconic queen. :wub:
Β 

Yeah, that would be an issue…. πŸ₯²

Then again, I don’t really understand how the music business works. There are a lot of interested parties with every hit song.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

She can't perform it in duet too right? But if she can we love to see Wendy and Blake perform it together (Blake be slaying those VOCALS):wub:

An outright simple, down to the south country song IΒ΄d say. CanΒ΄t think of a specific one right now, but sheΒ΄ll fit better with Blake than a lot of his previous finalists when it comes to dueting. I can definitely see them coming up with something great.Β 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

An outright simple, down to the south country song IΒ΄d say. CanΒ΄t think of a specific one right now, but sheΒ΄ll fit better with Blake than a lot of his previous finalists when it comes to dueting. I can definitely see them coming up with something great.Β 

I agree. The fact that she’s Julio Iglesias’ and Vince Gill’s duet partner definitely leads me to believe she knows something about how to sing a duet.Β 

• Like 1