'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

Just now, goofycilla90 said:

@JC you do realize that the Golden girls is one of end most celebrated shows in the lgbt community right? Lol

BUT THEY AINT GAY!

I do mention this kind of in my writeup about how my exes who were obsessed with GG were dismissed because of bad taste :giggle:

Just now, goofycilla90 said:

@JC you do realize that the Golden girls is one of end most celebrated shows in the lgbt community right? Lol

And its two worst seasons (relatively speaking) were the only seasons that counted for this rankdown.

I watch it religiously and still consider it an 80s show personally speaking.

but I’m also the guy who requested a show that didn’t even premiere until the 2000s be in this. 💀 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I mean if we want to be technical, in real life Karen Walker would not be an ally to gay people. 🍵 

I doubt all the GG would be either...

GG is actually short for the iconic Gossip Girl, but I'm too lazy to type out the other show

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

And its two worst seasons (relatively speaking) were the only seasons that counted for this rankdown.

I watch it religiously and still consider it an 80s show personally speaking.

i didn’t think of that lol but @JC saying it’s a bad show is a choice lol 

he’s already close to rose’s, dorothy’s and blanche’s age so idk why he hating lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, goofycilla90 said:

i didn’t think of that lol but @JC saying it’s a bad show is a choice lol 

he’s already close to rose’s, dorothy’s and blanche’s age so idk why he hating lol

ill cut you dont test me GIF

5 minutes ago, JC said:

GG is actually short for the iconic Gossip Girl, but I'm too lazy to type out the other show

If you watch the show you would know this is false lmao

sophia the eldest has a cross dressser as a son and and she still loves him she told told Dorothy she wouldn’t care if any of her kids were gay as long as they were happy 

Blanche had a gay brother and was reluctant at first but learned to accept him and his lover 

Edited by goofycilla90

13 minutes ago, JC said:

The Golden Girls had numerous episodes that dealt with homosexuality and the AIDS crisis. The show originally had a gay character that lived with them, and all of the main characters had a gay relative that were actually given plots rather than being the token gay episode. 😘

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

The Golden Girls had numerous episodes that dealt with homosexuality and the AIDS crisis. The show originally had a gay character that lived with them, and all of the main characters had a gay relative that were actually given plots rather than being the token gay episode. 😘

That’s not even discussing the real life activism that all four actresses did for the LGBT community, such as Bea Arthur leaving her entire estate to at-risk gay teenage youth groups and Queen Betty White’s endless support of gay rights. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And WAG was a show centered around gay people...so what's your point? There's no way Golden Girls was more pro-gay than WAG. 

At best, the GG were as gay-friendly as Karen, who is iconic and yes she is Republican, but clearly just because she is economically conservative which I can understand as I am too. Those are the Republicans I can understand because there is at least logic to their choice. I mean, she hangs out with two gay guys 24/7, not exactly Mike Pence.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That’s not even discussing the real life activism that all four actresses did for the LGBT community, such as Bea Arthur leaving her entire estate to at-risk gay teenage youth groups and Queen Betty White’s endless support of gay rights. 

king 👑