ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

44 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Got 9th place on her season and still made the top 20 over all your basic faves :wub::wub:

tumblr_oudx4y5N2c1vgxb5yo3_400.gifv

I was going to cut it, but I couldn’t rob you of your moment despite your Adrianne Merrit Diamond cut. :dead: 

Don’t say I don’t ever think of you. :haha: 😘

56 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I did? I went with something in the Most Robbed gallery (which I know it was well liked but I don't remember how loved it was) rather than a #1 photo on its respective season.  :haha: 

I thought your cut was reasonable as I was going to cut it myself. :haha: 

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I didn't want to say anything when everyone was complaining cause I thought the game was going too well and I didn't want to jinx anything lol. This top 20's fantastic, only one photo here isn't amazing.

Alex saying Fo without saying Fo. :haha:

51 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

3 photos from Cycle 2, including our past winner

2 photos from Cycle 3, including our past winner

1 photo from Cycle 4, our past winner

1 photo from Cycle 6, our past winner

1 photo from Cycle 7, our past winner

1 photo from Cycle 8

2 photos from Cycle 9, including our past winner

2 photos from Cycle 10, including our past winner

4 photos from Cycle 12 (??), including our past winner and the most robbed

1 photo from Cycle 13

1 photo from Cycle 14

1 photo from Cycle 15, our past winner

Cycle 3 should should have 3 with Yaya representing and Cycle 5 was really robbed with Lisa cutting unjustly axed. 

After this cycle is done I will be retiring this thread...! Very sad to say bye after 2 years, but we did the thing it has been super fun.

If you enjoyed it and are still as obsessed with ANTM as ever, keep following for when I start a new ANTM Superlatives thread for all kinds of wildcard mini-rankdowns! Everyone will be able to make a suggestion for a round. Best winner portfolio? Best CoverGirl commercial? Best Tyra shot? Best CoverGirl photo? Best runner-up? You name it and we'll rank it. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

After this cycle is done I will be retiring this thread...! Very sad to say bye after 2 years, but we did the thing it has been super fun.

If you enjoyed it and are still as obsessed with ANTM as ever, keep following for when I start a new ANTM Superlatives thread for all kinds of wildcard mini-rankdowns! Everyone will be able to make a suggestion for a round. Best winner portfolio? Best CoverGirl commercial? Best Tyra shot? Best CoverGirl photo? Best runner-up? You name it and we'll rank it. 

Manifesting a new season just so this never ends LMFAO

23 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It wouldn’t last a cycle with the backlash Tyra Banks has gotten in recent years because of ANTM. :haha:

Oh never and definitely wouldn’t happen given the fact that it has helped approximately zero of their modeling careers lol

8 hours ago, Zoey said:

Hasn’t anyone seen the spoilers for a secret All Stars season on Paramount+ coming this year? :ph34rwave:

:omg: 

I heard there were rumors of Paramount+ closing down soon because it wasn’t profitable, but if filming has secretly started then I would not be opposed to another All-Stars cycle. :wub:

It would be interesting to see how ANTM would handled on Paramount+ given the current landscape of the world and the general backlash the days of ANTM past has revived in the modern era. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1