Who will go home from Group A?

kenboy123

Who will go home from Group A? (Pick 4)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be eliminated from Group A? (Pick 4)

• Alana Sherman
    • Alanis Sophia
    • Alyssa Wray
    • Andrea Valles
    • Anilee List
    • Cassandra Coleman
    • Cecil Ray
    • Deshawn Goncalves
    • Grace Kinstler
    • Graham DeFranco
    • Willie Spence
    • Wyatt Pike

12 hours ago, frederick said:

Probably Alana because she got zero airtime, which sucks because I like her. I voted for her.

Also Cecil, DeShawn, Andrea 

Agree completely about Alana being good but likely being eliminated because of lack of airtime. Also agree about Cecil.

I also feel like Anilee is going; she didn't get much airtime either, largely because she was originally eliminated and was brought back when Benson withdrew (that's why they didn't actually show her verdict). As for the fourth one, I think it could be either Graham or DeShawn. I thought both of them were good, though DeShawn's song choices were more relevant to modern success, I feel like he's been talked about as getting the "fodder edits".

Andrea should be staying. She didn't get the contender edits in the Hollywood episodes, but unlike in the FOX era, the judges properly acknowledged how good she was last night, and in between her bilingual performance and the eyepatch, she definitely stood out last night. Even working from behind (the people who submit their votes as soon as the show starts because they've already picked their favorites), she should have done enough to survive, though she'll probably be in trouble again next week.

My picks were Alana and Cecil for sure and then I picked Deshawn because I don't think he's the type of singer American idol voters vote for plus Andrea because even though she did well, I think I lot of people already decided to not like her...Graham and Anilee have an outside chance of going, but Graham can maybe get type of votes Wade Cota did (someone I was very confused how they get so far) and Anilee did get a lot of positive screen time with her audition...i'll assume everyone else is safe...

Edited by kenboy123

NEVER GOING HOME

Grace

Willie

VERY LIKELY TO BE SAFE

Alyssa

Cassandra

Alanis

MIDDLE GROUND

Wyatt

Andrea

Anilee

Graham

Deshawn

GONE GONE GONE

Alana

Cecil

I'm hoping that Anilee will pull through so Alana, Cecil, Deshawn and Graham

2 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

NEVER GOING HOME

Grace

Willie

VERY LIKELY TO BE SAFE

Alyssa

Cassandra

Alanis

MIDDLE GROUND

Wyatt

Andrea

Anilee

Graham

Deshawn

GONE GONE GONE

Alana

Cecil

I would probably swap Wyatt and Alanis here, although either going home isn't too likely.  I'm not sure order makes a huge difference with early voting, but Alanis suffered from the "wow that solo was short" adjustment as well.

1 minute ago, muse273 said:

I would probably swap Wyatt and Alanis here, although either going home isn't too likely.  I'm not sure order makes a huge difference with early voting, but Alanis suffered from the "wow that solo was short" adjustment as well.

She has incredible social media stats so far so she's very likely to be safe + the exposure from the Showstopper performance

9 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

NEVER GOING HOME

Grace

Willie

VERY LIKELY TO BE SAFE

Alyssa

Cassandra

Alanis

MIDDLE GROUND

Wyatt

Andrea

Anilee

Graham

Deshawn

GONE GONE GONE

Alana

Cecil

I agree but with Wyatt bumped up to the "Very Likely To be Safe" and Andrea and Anilee swapped.