Who sang “my future” better?

Dai

Who sang it better?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who sang it better?

• Chloe Hogan
    • Anna Grace

Chloe had some off notes but it was live so it was understandable. Nonetheless, she had one of the best performances that night. I loved her choices, they were very tasteful, but still allowed her to show range. (I particularly liked her phrasing on "I'll be yours again-" to the chorus)

Anna was also good, and its autotuned so it obviously sounds more polished, but I like what Chloe did with the song better.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Chloé nailed it and I preferred her version, but seeing Anna do a more "pop" version of the song (which is more jazz-sounding than Billie's usual work) was interesting from an artistry perspective.

MTE! I love what Chloé did. I think Anna's version was interesting but I think she didn't get as many chances to belt or show her power, as she went for a lot of runs, some of which weren't perfectly executed. I'm nonetheless very excited to hear more of Anna.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Off-topic, but how do you think her version stacks up to Chloé and Anna’s?

Definitely better than Anna, and I probably enjoyed this more than Chloe as well (she was a bit extra with some of the runs but I love her tone)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Definitely a cool, unexpected version of the song, but she gets a little screechy on the top notes. I'd say I like it just slightly less than Chloe.

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Oof. Not a fan of hers. She did some solid runs at the end but they felt out of place. The rest of that wasn't great.

Chloe > Anna > Anilee

Chloe's version is the best imo, although Anna's version has grown on me a bit.