Which songs would you “ban” from The Voice?

Dai

Already knew it would be SYWLG before clicking lol, but yeah,it's so repetitive and annoying 

Do they not know James Arthur has more than one song,there are better choices too smh

• Like 1

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY (Ariana Grande)

This is not the type of song for singing competition and you'll get screwed no matter how good you are. Despite that it was used thrice on the show, and when KCK3 only barely made it by sing it in front of Ariana, the other two unsurprisingly had their worst performance.

I have a feeling someone's gonna do "Yes, and" at some point. It won't work also. 

2 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Already knew it would be SYWLG before clicking lol, but yeah,it's so repetitive and annoying 

Do they not know James Arthur has more than one song,there are better choices too smh

Please someone do Train Wreck, smh

Edited by allistr

1 hour ago, Kenneth96 said:

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY (Ariana Grande)

This is not the type of song for singing competition and you'll get screwed no matter how good you are. Despite that it was used thrice on the show, and when KCK3 only barely made it by sing it in front of Ariana, the other two unsurprisingly had their worst performance.

I have a feeling someone's gonna do "Yes, and" at some point. It won't work also. 

The fact that they're still attempting that after that one Comeback Stage girl sang it in like six different keys is astounding :dead:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The fact that they're still attempting that after that one Comeback Stage girl sang it in like six different keys is astounding :dead:

ICONIC :wub: 

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

This inspired me to rewatch that performance. Truly iconic. Now I wanna hear K-Blocks cover that song

• Like 2

5 pages and no one mentioned Gravity by John Mayer. One of the most overdone singing competition songs of all time.

Even though Mac killed it as recently as last season, I can go without hearing in on TV ever again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

5 pages and no one mentioned Gravity by John Mayer. One of the most overdone singing competition songs of all time.

Even though Mac killed it as recently as last season, I can go without hearing in on TV ever again.

This song is boring.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

he’s a good singer but i thought his performance was so forgettable bc the song is just boring