American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well I advanced it round four so no one should be surprised I have some feelings about that getting cut :dead:

Again, I didn't know! I forget who advances what, etc...just like I do/did in the DWTS game, sadly.

1 minute ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok we don't need BOTH Independence Days in the top 20 (especially since the reprisal was nowhere near as good).

Thats exactly what we need after Angels Brought Me Here and Could've Been were cut.  🙂  When the Reprisal could have been cut in place of either of them.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Ok we don't need BOTH Independence Days in the top 20 (especially since the reprisal was nowhere near as good).

Thank god there's no more group rounds after this lol, the rest of us need to get some balance in there.

I would have had Angels Brought Me Here or Could’ve Been in there instead. 

• Like 1

Aww Carrie’s “Could’ve Been” is the toughest Carrie cut. I really loved that one and was one of my favorites from her, and was hoping that could have advance. But at least she has a lot of representation in the Top 20 so it’s easier to take vs. some other contestants best ones getting cut with nothing in the Top 20 like Constantine’s BoRhap. :( 

Gahh these upcoming cuts are just gonna be absolutely hard to take, I know. :haha: 

Happy that Bo finally got a performance through to the finals though. :yes: 

5 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Thank god there's no more group rounds after this lol, the rest of us need to get some balance in there.

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I would have had Angels Brought Me Here or Could’ve Been in there instead. 

Agreed with both of these.  :yes: 

I personally would have preferred Could've Been through and ID reprise to be cut. I could give or take ABMH. I loved that one too but was more passionate about CB. 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Thats exactly what we need after Angels Brought Me Here and Could've Been were cut.  🙂  When the Reprisal could have been cut in place of either of them.

But you could have advanced a different Carrie performance though? I don't think we need 2 of the same song.