American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I do think we should do one at some point. I think there is barely enough people for it but the host would have to be committed to it. And it might be best if it was hosted by someone that's not gonna be a ranker since we need all the rankers we can get.

Didn’t the Voice rankers quit though?

When they eventually didn’t want to do write-ups anymore:

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I do think we should do one at some point. I think there is barely enough people for it but the host would have to be committed to it. And it might be best if it was hosted by someone that's not gonna be a ranker since we need all the rankers we can get.

It could happen. There would need to be more of a recruitment of people from The Voice forums to be involved but not sure how many of them are familiar with rankdowns.

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It could happen. There would need to be more of a recruitment of people from The Voice forums to be involved but not sure how many of them are familiar with rankdowns.

You could go that route or you can just make it a small rankdown like we did with the challenge.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You could go that route or you can just make it a small rankdown like we did with the challenge.

Very true on both parts.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Absolutely not 

LMAO I was just throwing that idea out there..... not actually gonna go through it. :haha:  

I see all of the Inspirational Night/Idol Gives Back performances advanced through except for one….. And I’m not gonna let this one performance be the one to miss out going to Round 2. So for my first Round 2 pick…..

Advancing: Syesha Mercado "I Believe”

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Very true on both parts.

LMAO I was just throwing that idea out there..... not actually gonna go through it. :haha:  

I think the ideal set up would be if Steven or Alex hosted and you me Elliott, maybe Sola and maybe Chris and if there were others cool if not that's fine it would be good enough.

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I think the ideal set up would be if Steven or Alex hosted and you me Elliott, maybe Sola and maybe Chris and if there were others cool if not that's fine it would be good enough.

That's something doable.... but not sure if any of us are passionate enough to go through with it. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

yup.

Behave now. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Damn, the mods at IDF really don't like confused reacts lol

Lmaoo I was slightly teasing. :haha:  I don't really care though. Although it only really bothers me when I get those reactions for tribute posts I work hours on.

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I see all of the Inspirational Night/Idol Gives Back performances advanced through except for one….. And I’m not gonna let this one performance be the one to miss out going to Round 2. So for my first Round 2 pick…..

Advancing: Syesha Mercado "I Believe”

Lowkey this was a good performance. :ph34rwave: Terrible song choice (obviously), but she did well with it compared to the other covers of it.