Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Kate Garraway

news-graphics-2008-661887a.webp

Ok so I'll do Kate I guess I think she was saved a lot before this by myself once or twice and by other rankers as well. We have so much useless folder in this that it's not surprising someone is going to go under the radar despite not deserving to last as long as they did and I think Kate is a good candidate for that as nothing she dances warrants her still being in this rankdown. I don't think she ever really did well and Anton has way better partners than her lol. She lasted 7 weeks and still scored mostly 5 and 6s with one dance getting her a few 7s which was a Foxtrot that still wasn't great. She just did NOT have that star factor or grace that a good dancer has. I am kinda surprised she survived those 7 weeks. 

Saving: Faye Tozer

Edited by *Diana

Lesley Joseph

p04701j6.jpg

Lesley Joseph is a television and theatre actress that is known for her role as Dorien Green on the sitcom Birds of a Feather.  She was 70 years old when she competed on the fourteenth season of Strictly Come Dancing, making her the oldest contestant that season.  Her partner was our favorite, Anton du Beke.  She finished in 10th place, I am surprised she made it this far in the rankdown.  Her dances were a Waltz (23), a Cha-Cha (26), Quickstep (27), her highest scored dance, a Charleston (31), and her final dance, a Tango (24).  Her lowest individual score was a 5 and her highest score was an 8.

Save Susan Calman

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

They sure do. :haha: 

For @*Amanda - I noticed a few misspelling of names, so I listed the corrections. 

Ray Fearon*

Gavin Henson*

Jamie Laing*

Also Alex Jones isn’t numbered/listed as eliminated on the S9 section.

Fixed all this!

I still need write ups for Peter Schmeichel & Dan Lobb. @*Chris and @*Lily you are each responsible for one of them.

DAN LOBB

dc37ae1eb07051f1f65af39d8387f503d672ecf3.jpg

I was torn on wether I should save him or not, but due to his lack of routines, I ended up choosing to save someone else over him.  As we all remember, this professional tennis player appeared on the 9th series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was paired with Katya Virshillas. I thought he was a good dancer from what we saw on the show - he generally scored well for the little amount of routines he delivered; A 24 then a 21 and a 24 which is quite impressive for the first three weeks. He was then eliminated during the 3rd week of the competition, and we were unable to see any more routines from Dan or any growth from him - he's certainly a celebrity that left earlier than expected. And I think I am comfortable with letting him go from this rankdown, now.

Edited by *Chris

Peter Schmeichel

article-2267797-013B1B6700001005-786_306

Peter Schmeichel appeared on Series 4 of Strictly, best known for having a celebrated career as a football goalkeeper. I don't have too much memory of his time on the show, but he was paired with Erin Boag and so his ballroom dances were usually stronger than his Latin - as can be shown by his scores which were kinda all over the place. :haha: His two lowest scores came from his Paso Doble and Samba which scored 19/40, whilst he did score 31 for his Tango, which included.... a 9... from Len. Hmm from what I remember of him, he was never '9'-worthy, but Len loves his male sport stars on Strictly so I can't say I'm too surprised. There were a couple of male celebs I'd have liked to see last longer than him such as Ray and DJ Spoony, but he had a good fanbase behind him, however now he is a fair choice to be cut.

Ainsley Harriott

764.gif

Ainsley was on season 13 of SCD where he danced with pro Natalie. He danced for 5 weeks. His dance journey consisted of a Tango week 1, Salsa week 2, cha cha week 3, Waltz week 4 and finally a Jive week 5. He is that type of contestant that is pretty likable and hilarious to watch but he can't dance at all. I think he lasted this long was because he was that likable and a hilarious train wreck. Still based on dancing its a fair place for him to go in this rankdown. Is this enough words yet.