Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Kate Silverton

This was a tough call, as I liked all four of the remaining - however I think I just about prefer Ranvir to the remaining, and Kate would be my least favorite. That being said, I really enjoyed Kate’s journey! It was great watching her transform from being quite a serious personality in the newsroom to being a really fun figure on the show.

Kate was paired up with Aljaz in Strictly series 16. Her strongest routines were mostly in ballroom, because she had a few misses particularly in the Latin. I thought she did a great job often getting into character, particularly in her Jessica Rabbit-themed routine which is one I remember (and how she recovered from a near-trip down the steps!) and she seemed to have a great time on the show. But she was the easiest cut here for me.

Saving Ranvir

EMMA BARTON

200.gif

This decision was really difficult as I enjoyed both celebrities during their time on Strictly Come Dancing, but I preferred Alex Scott so I have decided to cut Emma Barton from the rankdown.  As she is known due to her appearance on EastEnders, this was a good enough reason for the production to cast Emma Barton in their 17th series in 2019.  While on the show, she was partnered with Anton du Beke whom is often hit or missed as a professional - I truly believe he benefited by having Emma as his partner instead of Emma benefitting from being partnered with him.  They were able to make it all the way to the finale where she was crowned runner-up, which was not what I wanted but I can't complain because she did deliver some great routines especially in the middle part of the competition - some of her highlights, in my opinion, included her American Smooth, Charleston, Waltz, Viennese Waltz, and the Showdance; I will be posting my two favourites of hers right below :

SAVING: ALEX JONES

Also Chris made the choice I would have made between Emma Barton and Alex Scott. 🙈 I would have felt bad cutting Emma this soon but if left with no choice would have done that too - for personal preference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Finally a private immunity is revealed :dead: 

:haha: 

Although crazy thing is i had a number of people in mind for the private immunities (Ricky W/Gethin/Alex S) but ultimately decided against it. :haha: 

Charles Venn

charles-venn-strictly-come-dancing-2018.

Charles Venn is an actor from London that is known for his roles on the football drama Dream Team, Footballers' Wives, EastEnders, and Casualty.  He has also starred on two well-known films, The Bourne Ultimatum and The Dark Knight.  He was on the sixteenth season of Strictly Come Dancing and his partner was Karen Clifton.  He danced several dances, including a Cha-Cha (25), Quickstep (25), American Smooth (25), Salsa (25), Street (36), Jive (25), Viennese Waltz (28), Charleston (35), Samba (38), Tango (30), and his final dance, a Rumba (35).  He obviously got a lot of 25s! His lowest individual score was a 5 and his highest individual score was a 10 (two of them) for his Samba.

Save Gethin Jones

Edited by taylorkat

Jaye Jacobs

1749ca0c3346a3edbc1e5b90fbb4e770.jpg

Well GOSH you guys aren’t playing with these last set of nominees. :dead: This is another case of me wanting to save more nominees than cut them. Lmao this is going to get hard when we get rid of the fodder. Jaye Jacobs is an actress, best known for playing Nurse Donna Jackson in Holby City. Jaye competed on the 3rd series of Strictly Come Dancing with Andrew Cuerden. Jaye & Andrew lasted only 2 weeks and placed 11th on this series. 

On Week 1, Jaye danced a Waltz to “When I Need You” scoring a 25. On Week 2, she danced a Rumba to “How Could An Angel Break My Heart” scoring a 21. Jaye seems like someone wh ohad lots of potential but nerves got in the way of how she performed. She also got saddled with dances that didn’t highlight her fun bubbly personality. Yeah I would have liked Jaye to have last longer as I am sure she would have gotten better. But at least she was able to last longer than most of the Series 3 cast in this Rankdown. But she was just an easy cut amongst these nominees. 

Saving: Ricky Whittle

ThatActualAfricanmolesnake-size_restrict

ROGER BLACK

roger-black-816cab68-b4d2-4caf-a9b6-9068517a3ad-resize-750.jpeg

I'd like to start by thanking Wally for using his private immunity on Joe Sugg & replacing him with Roger Black, so I will be honoring Wally's wish by cutting Roger Black from this rankdown.  In fact, most of us were probably not watching the show live when Roger Black, a retired athleted, competed on the 2nd season of Strictly Come Dancing where he was paired with Camilla Dallerup. On the show, he was one of the public's darling despite not being the greatest dancer, lacking the skills, and not impressing the judges - they were never able to get passed the 29 points mark out of 40. I've seen some of his routines and nothing spectacular - it's crazy that he made it all the way to 5th place but that's not the craziest thing that happened on Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing With The Stars. Anyway, it's time for him to sayshay away from the rankdown. 

SAVING: WILL THORP

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

ROGER BLACK

I'd like to start by thanking Wally for using his private immunity on Joe Sugg & replacing him with Roger Black, so I will be honoring Wally's wish by cutting Roger Black from this rankdown. 

:hug: 

Although thinking back on it, I kinda regret Roger Black up now as he wasn't really one of my main targets, atm. :lmao: But he was the first name that name came to mind for some reason when coming up with a replacement. And i likely would have targeted him next cycle. So lol I'll be fine with it, of course. :haha: 

• Like 1