Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Patsy Palmer

Patsy-Palmer-and-Anton-Du-Beke-Strictly-Come-Dancing-1521001.jpg?r=1537715793033

Patsy Palmer is an actress best known for her role in EastEnders, which she has starred in on-and-off for over 25 years. Interestingly she has had many of her 'EastEnders family' compete on the show since, such as her on-screen husband Sid Owen in 2012, and on-screen daughter Maisie Smith in 2020. Patsy was paired with Anton and was probably one of his more capable partners. As is understandably the case as one of his partners, her strengths resided more in the ballroom performances, where her best routine was the Tango which scored 34 out of 40. Eventually, she made it to fifth place. I like Patsy in other areas I have seen her, and I believe I enjoyed her on Strictly but it's been so long since her season, with not a lot of content available online, that I haven't had the chance to revisit and therefore have to cut her here.

Saving Jason Donovan

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL Amanda is probably gonna change up some rules and force us to nominate winners and finalists to get us to expose our immunities or something. :dead:  :lmao: 

:dead:

Nah. I just extended it because I forgot how much fodder there was. :haha: 

• Haha 1

CYCLE 5: SAVE A CELEB

giphy.gif

For this cycle, instead of making cuts, you will be making saves. During their nominations, each ranker will nominate 8 celebs. The other 4 rankers will save one celeb each and the 4 that aren't saved will be eliminated. Once the saves are made, the 4 rankers saving are each responsible for 1 write-up.

As already mentioned, I am extending the immunities to Top 100. If a private immunity is used, the person who uses it cannot save their replacement nominee.

ROUND RULES

1. When it is your turn to nominate, you will nominate 8 celebs.

2. The other 4 rankers will save 1 celeb each. The remaining 4 celebs after each save is made will be cut.

3. Each ranker who saves is responsible for a 100-word write-up on one of the celebs. Claims for the write-ups are on a first come, first serve basis.

4. Immunities are still in play. If you use a private immunity on a celeb, you cannot save your replacement nominee.

NOMINATION ORDER

kown7UI.png

1. @*Wallace

2. @taylorkat

3. @*Lily

4. @*Chris

5. @*Diana

Wally is up first! You cannot nominate:

Denise Lewis

Mark Ramprakash

Helen George

Ore Oduba

Danny Mac

Joe Sugg

Gethin Jones

Ricky Whittle

WIll Thorp

Jason Donovan

20 hours ago, *Lily said:

Patsy Palmer

Patsy-Palmer-and-Anton-Du-Beke-Strictly-Come-Dancing-1521001.jpg?r=1537715793033

Patsy Palmer is an actress best known for her role in EastEnders, which she has starred in on-and-off for over 25 years. Interestingly she has had many of her 'EastEnders family' compete on the show since, such as her on-screen husband Sid Owen in 2012, and on-screen daughter Maisie Smith in 2020.

Ooh I just caught this fact but awww this is really cool. 😮 And haha Patsy does look like she could be Maisie's (very young) mother so that's some good casting there. :haha: 

• Like 1

CandiceFlipItAgain.gif

LOL Randomizer still can never put me 4th or 5th. 😐😐😐 

Anywho interesting  round here. i know we had rounds like this in the DWTS International game. But with e going first I have no idea how to go about this  - nominate 8 fodders - nominate 4 fords and 4 faves/contenders to ensure the fodders go. Gahhh gott think this all through.

I’ll figure out what to do sometime tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

@*Wallace I’m surprised you haven’t complained about the Randomizer hating you.:dead: 

LMAOO I was melting down over it and gonna post my reaction afterwards. :dead: But UGH this is sooo beyond ridiculous now. 😢 🤣

I also feel like Gigi always goes after me too. :lmao: 

12 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Randomizer loves putting us by each other!

They sure do. :haha: 

For @*Amanda - I noticed a few misspelling of names, so I listed the corrections. 

Ray Fearon*

Gavin Henson*

Jamie Laing*

Also Alex Jones isn’t numbered/listed as eliminated on the S9 section.

tumblr_mlqarrw1021r45tf8o3_r1_250.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Peter Schmeichel

Kate Garraway

Dan Lobb

Anastacia

Lesley Joseph

Susan Calman

Faye Tozer

Michelle Visage

Don’t get mad at me for a few of these noms. (!) I’m trusting in you all to save the two easy saves (then don’t mind which other 2 gets saved), just to ensure some of my targets goes. :haha:

24 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Obviously saving Faye. Not cute Wallace. 🙂

27 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Don’t get mad at me for a few of these noms. (!) I’m trusting in you all to save the two easy saves (then don’t mind which other 2 gets saved), just to ensure some of my targets goes. :haha:

Lol the goal wasn't at all to get rid of Faye or Michelle. I put them up as easy saves, and then I would be fine with whatever happens. :haha: And also in hopes that Gigi might target some other targets i had in mine and not have them immune for her round.

And you nominated a few/more bigger names than me last round too. :claybleh: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

And you nominated a few/more bigger names than me last round too. :claybleh: 

But those bigger names were guys so there wasn't many complaints. :dead:  I doubt there will be much outrage over the bigger name guys being nominated outside of like Danny Mac. :haha: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

What if we don't have the same targets? 😛

LOL Yeahhh we probably won’t. :lmao: My thought process would probably work better with Lily or Chris nominating after me, as we tend to nominate more of the same people. So I would keep 2 of those people immune rather than 4. :haha: But this does give you more of a chance to nom more of my targets if you were to do so. :haha:

27 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

But those bigger names were guys so there wasn't many complaints. :dead:  I doubt there will be much outrage over the bigger name guys being nominated outside of like Danny Mac. :haha: 

Oh lol I’m aware. :haha: Also the nominees weren’t at risk of being cut this round as we only save this round, so I figured putting up a beloved female fave and someone from Drag Race would be safe save bets.

And putting up easy saves to get rid of some targets is a strategy used for these kinds of rounds.