Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Yay the right 4 got saved this round. :yes: 

Pleased with Ainsley and Tameka getting this far. I like them both, enjoyed some of their dances and their runs on the show.

And I guess I'll do Martin Offiah's (aka the one I dont really know that well, as I missedo ut on Ainsley's and Tameka's). :dead: 

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Excited to carry this routine to the endgame of the eventual dances mini rankdown :wub:

LMAO I was going to shout out this routine. :dead:  Don't touch my tomatoes! :wub: Such a fun and entertaining routine! :bobo: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Excited to carry this routine to the endgame of the eventual dances mini rankdown :wub:

:dead: 

I want a mini-Rankdown. But unfortunately without videos of the early seasons, it would be hard. :( 

8 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I want a mini-Rankdown. But unfortunately without videos of the early seasons, it would be hard. :( 

Ugh samee. 😢 :broken: Hopefully in the future we can do so with seasons where it's easier to find videos, which would probably be about Series 5? The earlier seasons have like videos of the Top 4 (and some random earlier boots here and there).

58 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

47 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh samee. 😢 :broken: Hopefully in the future we can do so with seasons where it's easier to find videos, which would probably be about Series 5? The earlier seasons have like videos of the Top 4 (and some random earlier boots here and there).

Aww yeah I was thinking this too and how it would probably have to be run from like Series 5 onwards. Which is a shame because there's so many great routines in the early seasons but yeah it would feel a little incomplete without all of the dances there 💔 

• Sad 1

Martin Offiah

7f6c3d81e408a677c7fd4b604ba51de6364b6846

Martin Offiah is a former international rugby player, who competed on the 1st series of Strictly Come Dancing. Martin was partnered with Erin Boag, where they lasted 6 weeks and came in 4th place. I’ll list his dances below:

Week 1: Waltz to “Come Away with Me” scoring a 25

Week 2: Rumba to “Hero” scoring a 21

Week 3: Jive to “Great Balls of Fire” scoring a 21

Week 4: Foxtrot to “Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)” scoring a 24

Week 5: Samba to “Crickets Sing for Ana Maria” scoring a 22

Week 6: Quickstep to “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If You Ain’t Got That Swing)” scoring a 24

Week 6: Cha-Cha to “Smooth” scoring a 24

Sadly with Martin being on the first series, there’s no much media you can find of his dances. I was able to watch Martin’s Waltz that was done on the Strictly tour on Youtube and that was a really nice dance. It’s also interesting how his 1st dance was his highest scoring dance (which isn’t too good).

Martin was also someone I nearly considered nominating but left him off. So Gigi nominated and he went out so she did in fact nominate one of my potential targets. So that all works out with my theory this round. :giggle: Well done to Martin making it this far. He earns the title of the last standing male of Series 1, and we’re now down to the 4 women of Series 1 there. 😮

Saving: Simon Webbe

GratefulCrazyAmurratsnake-max-1mb.gif

Tameka Empson

tameka.empson.strictly.come.dancing.jpg.

Aww Tameka. She was someone I really wanted to see on Strictly, and I was so excited to see her in the 2016 cast. Unfortunately, I think she was in quite a stacked group of contestants and had she been in a different season, perhaps she could have made it further, I would like to think so. Tameka performed three routines over the season and honestly, I quite enjoyed them all! I thought she danced decently and she sold the performances of each. My favorite of the three was probably her second dance, the Charleston. While I am sad she went as early as she did, she ended up in the dance-off against Laura Whitmore, and I was rooting for Laura out of the two. Overall I found her to be a fun competitor who was eliminated too soon, but in general, it is fair for her to be eliminated now based on her run.

CAROLINE QUENTIN 

This will be bare minimum as I’m doing it on my phone. Anyway, Caroline Quentin was on the most recent season of Strictly Come Dancing & partnered with Johannes Radebe. On the show, she lasted way too long for my liking - there was not one routine that I enjoyed from hers as I felt they were merged into one and not that great. I also remember that I thought her routines were way too overscored - judges were too generous and afraid to being real with their scores. Anyway, I will update this when I am on a computer to make it look prettier. 

Edited by *Chris

Tameka! ❤️ Agreed with pretty much every word Lily said on her. I really liked her and was sad seeing her go out on Week 3. I'd like to think if she wasn't in such a stacked season, she would have hopefully lasted longer. She was fun though.

Caroline started off and had some potential/good promise but yeah her dances never really grew or elevated to the next level. She was a fine dancer, and danced nicely but the dances kinda came off safe and careful. :( And yeah her Cha-Cha was super overscored. 🙈