Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

But you can put up Justina Machado?

DXImvCxW4AEf3fV.jpg

I do really like Justina but she's one of my lesser faves remaining right now. :( I do really like or love everyone left, so it's all difficult going forward. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I'm glad you had her there because there would have been a small part of me tempted to save Patti again otherwise. :giggle:

LMAOO Yeah I had that in mind too. :dead: I kept fingers crossed you would save Monique though. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

2020 Alex who called Rumer one of his top 10 contestants ever in her writeup last game looking at 2021 Alex cutting Rumer barely into the top 50 👁️👄👁️

LMAOO This is all farr tooo true. :lmao: Just about all of the rankers love Rumer so I expected her to be the easiest save - and yeah you love her too so wasn't expecting you to cut her (as you said with her being in your personal Top 10).

You are the scariest DWTS ranker ever. Just can't predict what you're gonna do here. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

2020 Alex who called Rumer one of his top 10 contestants ever in her writeup last game looking at 2021 Alex cutting Rumer barely into the top 50 👁️👄👁️

I see 2021 Ranker Alex is taking lessons from 2017 Ranker Wally on cutting his own favourites.

• Haha 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Justina was the only left of the six remaining I was comfortable with leaving so of course she gets saved 🙈. I guess that's what I get for cutting one of my all-time faves instead of her nfjkdsanfjdlanfajlk.

I said people could only apply if they let Justina make Top 20.  so 😐 

22871607d878a542b8cf02598ceb397e.jpg

Carlos PenaVega

Wally nominating LGBTQ+ ally Justina Machado is violence AGAINST ME. Iconic straight actress playing iconic straight role Penelope Alvarez in iconic queer sitcom One Day at a Time deserves to make it to Top 20 for that alone!!!!!!!! I am going to DM on twitter to EGOT winner Rita Moreno every single person who has nominated Justina Machado in this rankdown so she can be personally disappointed in y'all and I'll make sure to highlight how Wally cut BISEXUAL ICON Niecy Nash while I am at it. 

Anyway, Carlos PenaVega does not have the same "straight Latinx supporting gays" energy as Justina Machado so I am cutting him. Also never should have made it farther than his SPY KID wife Alexa both in this randown and IRL in the show. I cut both PenaVegas in this rankdown. GIVE ME AN AWARD. A TITLE. A TROPHY. Like they do in video games. I will give myself one: "Killer of True Love." Something like that. Maybe I should add a Jesus in there. Or a Christianity reference. Because if there's one thing that the PenaVegas love it's GOD. Anyway, Carlos, like Alexa, was on Season 21 of DWTS where he was paired with Witney Carson. They ended up in 4th place. Though with the top two men that season they should have been second because we've cancelled both Alek and Nick. They did well earning three 30s for his Quickstep, Foxtrot, and Freestyle. 

Saving: Justina Machado

Edited by totes4totes

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Justina was the only left of the six remaining I was comfortable with leaving so of course she gets saved 🙈. I guess that's what I get for cutting one of my all-time faves instead of her nfjkdsanfjdlanfajlk.

making sure i mark you down in the "enemies of megan and also rita moreno" notebook i am keeping. meticulously detailed of course.

Just now, totes4totes said:

making sure i mark you down in the "enemies of megan and also rita moreno" notebook i am keeping. meticulously detailed of course.

Look now that this round is over I'm fine with Justina going as far as possible :wub:. I just preferred the other 5 🙈