Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2KhnOVotnpsVWfVayPf5szd9rnea0CULuCqE=&ri

Adam Rippon

Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad. Adam Rippon can't do a quad.

A little bit more than a bit hypocritical but you didn't need to do a quad in 2010 when Evan Lysacek won and lead to the rule book being completely rewritten so that you have to do a quad as a man to win a medal at World Level.

Saving: Evan Lysacek

(also #TeamAshleyWagner)

Edited by totes4totes
  • Haha 2

Juan Pablo Di Pace
 Juan-Pablo-Di-Pace-Tango-Dancing-Stars-V

Rip to all the fuller house peeps. Thank goodness he lasted longer than Jodie or messy Candace lol. Look people might question my cut but do you really think I as a Erin stan is going to be the one to cut her? Not today.  Especially when I lost Kaitlyn today (although her messy social media doesn't make me upset as I would have been a week ago shrugs). Back to Juan and Cheryl. He is everything these judges rave about. I am still disgusted B*bby made the finals over him let alone won like what the f*ck. Juan received the first 10 and the first perfect score of the season. He was given 30s like candy's while the judges loved nit-picking everything Evanna and Keo did so I was bitter at the time. Hes a good dancer though and certainly  deserved to be in the Finale over freaking Bobby Bones  lol still not ok. You just know Cheryl thought she had it in the bag that season the way the judges were so gaga over them so that is the only solace I will take.

Saving: Erin Andrews

Edited by *Diana
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

required to nominate before drag race.  

Pleasee noo. I won't be around for the next few hours. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

*looks at front page to see what names are left to choose from*

well f*ck

Ugh I'm SO dreading it too. I already have my shortlist but will have to remove that down some even more depending on who you nominate. :dead: